Speechless. And now Angry

The game cameras I use on my property run about $225 each. IR, motion, video, and still photos.

2K+ Might be worth looking into. I'll mention this to the golf course board member who comes into my store. Thanks!

2K+ Might be worth looking into. I'll mention this to the golf course board member who comes into my store. Thanks!

This is a good idea and probably cheap insurance considering the $$$ that repairing the damage will cost in effort and lost business.

Suggestion - For a few extra bucks, look into cameras that automatically upload the photos they take to some kind of online service so if the camera gets damaged/stolen by the vandals, you still have all of the images anyway.

Hope it works as an option. The key to setting up the cams in a 'public area' is that they will have to be positioned and mounted in a way so they themselves don't get stollen. Had that happen to a friend of mine. He didn't check it for about 3 months... ended up never seeing it again because it was poorly secured to the tree.

A couple of years ago, someone did the same thing to one of our local courses. Of course the perpetrators were never caught and it cost the city thousands of dollars to fix what some idiot had fun doing.
It's too bad that people like this usually don't get caught.

Back