Speechless. And now Angry

SHIFTY

Orgasm Donor
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Went for a walk by my local 9, to see about how long until they open. I was horrified to come across these tracks. Some jackass did donuts on 3 of the greens. I'd love to find out who did this! Looks like a side by side or a truck.

58b2e024dc35cd98442d3932bb6f0db6.jpg
1b3d018d7505560bb35a0677ab306a8e.jpg
0fa59d83034d818e605bb390364dd308.jpg
d297d1091484c7317e36beea408249ca.jpg

People like that need to be castrated so they cannot produce similar offspring.

What the hell is wrong with people.

old course I belonged to had that happen I want to say 10 years ago. Messed up 2 greens. Just stupid people out there.

I will never understand why people do these type things. I hope that they are caught and punished.

I feel like this is happening more and more. If not trucks or ATVs, then snowmobiles. People are dumb.

We had this happen to two of our greens at our course in VA.

oh man that seriously sucks. Hate that people do stupid crap like that.

In my town we used to be able to drive quads/skidoos,golf carts, etc. from our house through town to where you are going, but more jackass's (could be same ones) wrecked it for everyone else. Now you have to haul them out of town with a trailer.

When I was 13, someone did this with a truck to the country club, not only did he do that, he stole a bunch of trophies, including the Junior Golf trophy (Which was made of Swarovski crystal) and over 2,500 dollars of pro shop gear. They eventually caught him and he got 5 years and a bevy of lawsuits. The country club made him an example.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This happened at our city run course last year.

Flooding had it closed for 3/4 of the golf season, and the night before they were to fully open someone drove an ATV out and wrecked 5 greens.

Completely senseless the damage they caused.

Happened over the winter at the course near my parents. Four greens have to be rebuilt. Not sure they have the funding for it n

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Thats awful man, why do people need to ruin stuff for no reason. Its a shame.

There are some really sh!t heads out there. Hope they get caught.

That has happened a couple of times at local courses. Drives me insane.

WOW..........
They should be found and prosecuted for vandalism.
The disrespect from some people is just unbelievable...

We had this happen a few years ago. The whole town was up in arms.

That's horrible.

terrible. For being the smartest race on earth, Human beings can be so stupid.

Just sickening...same kind of people that tip over headstones and slash tires and key cars....damn morons

People can be so stupid. I hate it.

Yep, that sucks. I'm surprised it doesn't happen to more courses honestly, since the world seems to be increasing its 'stupid' population. I assume local law enforcement is doing some investigating.

Minimally related story. Years ago, when I was in high school, someone stole all the flags at the course (I know, not even in the same ball park as what the OP is facing). You would think no one would ever figure it out.....until they discovered the idiot dropped his wallet on one of the greens.

~Rock

Back