Hole 19 Mobile App

bbuonic81

Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 13.1
I didn't find an existing thread on this, but if one exists feel free to merge...

Last night, I came across an android app (also available in the Apple App Store) called Hole 19. http://www.hole19golf.com/

It looks to be part GPS, part stat tracking, part yardage book and pretty cool. Admittedly, I haven't gotten to use in on the course yet, but from what I saw last night it seemed interesting at the very least.

Anyone else out there using this? Any input?

I've used it. It's my favourite app because it's very clean and intuitive. I just wished it had more yardages with regards to doglegs, bunkers, water etc. the way GolfShot does. I'm going to be playing with the new Game Golf app because you can now track all your shots on the phone without purchasing the tagging system.

Friend of mine told me about it this past week. I have used it 2 rounds and think it's the best free app out there. Everyone I play with has started using it.

I have been using this app for a few months and it has been awesome. I even grabbed an LG smart watch that hole19 works on too. So for 60 bucks or so I have a golf watch.

Oh yeah have a look at vimo golf if you are into smart watches

I've used it and it works fine. I have a rangefinder though that I prefer to use as I find it faster since I don't have to wait for GPS to sync up.

This has become my go to GPS via my iPhone and Apple watch on the golf course now, works great, and super easy, via the apple watch interface to change holes.

Began using this early last season. This is my app of choice for GPS and stat tracking.

I used the app last year, it worked great. I have a GPS watch now so I didn't re-install it when I upgraded phones . The only downside are the emailed ads but those are easy enough to delete.

This has become my go to GPS via my iPhone and Apple watch on the golf course now, works great, and super easy, via the apple watch interface to change holes.
I know this is an old bump, but I just purchased the premium on a discount and could not be happier with the performance of this app going in to next golfing season after this winter

I can't really use apps on the golf course because I can't read my phone that well. It is a bit frustrating. I can't play in my progressive glasses because the ball gets bigger and smaller as my head moves a bit.

I have not used Hole 19.

I've been using the Golf Pad GPS app. It gives distances including slope (they call it "plays like" distance), a map view, shot and club tracking, and other stat tracking. I just bought a smartwatch I can use in conjunction with the app, so I plan to finally use the shot tracking next season, so then I'll see how helpful and thorough it is. I'm optimistic. I can say I've found the distances to be accurate.

Back