European Soccer 2015/2016

Arsenal is putting on a show today. Too little to late, but it is a show nonetheless

Ahhh... Chelsea. You give me some hope, and then you suck it away.

OK, I like that - a little excitement from the Blues showing some offense.

Another win for Leicester City today, up 8 points on Spurs with 7 games to play. It's such a crazy story.

Stoke gets a much needed 3 points on the road to Europe

Premier League TV and Live Streaming Schedule For U.S. Viewers
All times Eastern.

Saturday, March 19

Everton vs. Arsenal, 8:45am, NBCSN, NBC Universo and NBC Sports Live Extra
Crystal Palace vs. Leicester, 11am, NBCSN, NBC Universo and NBC Sports Live Extra
Chelsea vs. West Ham, 11am, USA and NBC Sports Live Extra
Watford vs. Stoke, 11am, Premier League Extra Time and NBC Sports Live Extra
West Brom vs. Norwich, 11am, Premier League Extra Time and NBC Sports Live Extra
Swansea vs. Aston Villa, 1:30pm, NBCSN and NBC Sports Live Extra

Sunday, March 20
Newcastle vs. Sunderland, 9:30am, NBCSN, NBC Universo and NBC Sports Live Extra
Southampton vs. Liverpool, 9:30am, Premier League Extra Time and NBC Sports Live Extra
Man City vs. Man United, Noon, NBC, Telemundo and NBC Sports Live Extra (tickets)
Spurs vs. Bournemouth, Noon, Premier League Extra Time and NBC Sports Live Extra

Read more at: https://tr.im/yT94i

good job nbc, airing newcastle sunderland as opposed to lfc vs sh :bad:

Tyne/Wear Derby has much more potential for carnage and entertainment than Liverfool/Saints...

If you have cable or satellite TV, you can use the NBC Sports Live website to watch a different match (also an app if you're on a tablet or mobile phone). I do it often, and it works like a charm.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If you have cable or satellite TV, you can use the NBC Sports Live website to watch a different match (also an app if you're on a tablet or mobile phone). I do it often, and it works like a charm.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Soccer tournament this morning got my boy. I hope to catch it on replay today at home

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

Hi Smalls. Big game today

Hi Smalls. Big game today

Yes it is. Jacqui is coming up to the golf course so we can watch it here as it's going on instead of waiting until tonight.

RASHFORD!

City got lucky on that. Should've been a penalty.

Wow...Clear penalty, City player not even trying to play the ball, that no call will come back to haunt Man U

Big Win for Man U, hanging in there for the top 4

Big Win for Man U, hanging in there for the top 4

Which I'm not sure how, but being at this position the way they have played this year I will take that and run.

RIP Johan Cruyff

tumblr_n4k5pl1czK1tp5565o1_400.gif

Premier League TV and Live Streaming Schedule For U.S. Viewers
All times Eastern.

Saturday, March 26
Germany vs England (friendly), 3:45pm, ESPN2, WatchESPN and Sling TV

Read more at: https://tr.im/yT94i

Jack Butland goalie for Stoke City is out 3 Months with a fracture in his ankle. So brutal for a team fighting to get to Europe this season.

Premier League TV and Live Streaming Schedule For U.S.
All times Eastern

Tuesday, March 29

England vs Netherlands (friendly), 3pm, FOX Sports 1 and FOX Soccer 2GO Read more at: https://tr.im/yT94i

Bye bye Remi Garde. Wonder who the next sucker that gets appointed Villa manager will be. Probably Mike ****ing Bassett!!!!!

Bye bye Remi Garde. Wonder who the next sucker that gets appointed Villa manager will be. Probably Mike ****ing Bassett!!!!!

Hahaha could he do any worse?

Chelsea will be without star striker Diego Costa for their next two Premier League games after the English FA handed him an extra one-game ban.

Chelsea will be without star striker Diego Costa for their next two Premier League games after the English FA handed him an extra one-game ban.

Sucks, but he does tend to do things that piss people off, and push the limits. LOL. I'm glad Chelsea actually started playing this season; clearly had stopped listening to Morinho. I hope Conte can get them going next season, and bring in some younger legs to keep things going for a few years.

Looks like a sweet Saturday afternoon with LFC at noon and the el classico

Back