What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Range, called for a tee time, and THP.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Played the front nine today. Was 2 over on 6 holes and 6 over on the three par 3's. Horrendous!

Moved my clubs from my SUV into the house to make room for some sacks of concrete mix. The move was an easy par.

I played 9 for the last time with a friend that I've been in the military with for 9 years. We've been stationed together at 3 different bases and lived countless stories that I wouldn't share in public. It felt like the end of an era, and even though I had two triple bogies, I'll always remember it as one of the best 9 holes I've ever played. Can't express the emotions involved with spending quality time on the course with a brother who I'll deeply miss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played, Range, Swing work with video, re-shafted 2 irons for a fellow THP'er.

Dodged thunderstorms and played 18. Probably will re-grip two clubs later today. Maybe watch some golf on TV....

Indy invitational. Great time had by all!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Continued my mad putter experiments and installed an extension from 35" to 39" in my practice Ping G2 putter. Have a SuperStroke Flatso Ultra 1.1 ready for install tomorrow.

Last week I installed an extension on my new Ping TR from 38" to 42" and putted great. Using a SuperStroke 17" slim belly grip on it although I grip it normally or with a claw for practice/fun.

I'm going longer and longer to take pressure of my jacked up back.

Played in my first member's tourney of the year. Shot 76 tied for second going into tomorrow!

Indy invitational. Great time had by all!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I second this - fantastic time.

Played 18 on an absolutely gorgeous day

Charity scramble and THP

Was limited to only 9 this afternoon but I shot my lowest front ever at 40. Great day

Hit a large & medium bucket on the range. Wedges were pretty decent, best in a while. Irons were better than they have been & getting some good launch & ball flight. Hybrids & 3W were ok but man oh man, when they were bad, they were bad. Driver is coming along. That stupid hard slice is working it's way out & getting more of a fade.
Happy times today.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Played 18 at a pitch-n-putt. Tiny greens makes for a lot of short sided chipping practice.

I hope that on a full size course with bigger greens, those pitches that barely missed the green would be long putts. Chip shots with only a few yards of green to work with are not my cup of tea!

Went to the shop and hit my R11S and Big Bertha against the Adams XTD - R11S and XTD were the winners. Picked up some shorts and some Epoch tees with a gift card. And played some disc golf (hey, it's like golf!) - sucked at it haha, but first time out in a while.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Played a round of golf at Glenmoor CC and THPed.

Lots and lots of short game practice on my..er I mean the practice hole at Riverside GC.

Checked in about 150 out of 183 golfers today. Helluva day for our course. Already have 116 scheduled for tomorrow, so we should end up with about 160 to 170 after walk-ons.

Played 6 holes with my son and got to try out all my new clubs, now just thping.

Heading out to play an early round with THP'ers shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back