Ocean City - 2014 THP Invitational #4 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

I'm giving this a hard ponder, luckily there's some time to think about it.

It would give me an excuse to go see my parents in NoVa and then go play in some THP awesomeness.

Gonna try really hard to make this one. This event is really going to be a blast!

Really wanted to go to this one, but have another golf trip planned same weekend.

Definitely trying to get into this one, but with its popularity it's one of the reasons I signed up for Lake Charles.

Using Tapatalk

I'm giving this a hard ponder, luckily there's some time to think about it.

It would give me an excuse to go see my parents in NoVa and then go play in some THP awesomeness.

Dude, where in NoVA? we can always car pool... Let me know if you can make it

Just when I think there's no chance....

Got a few weeks to figure it out

The Mrs was talking family trip if it's not I won't go with all my other events on the schedule

Meeting Mrs 441 is actually more exciting. Get er done.

I have a feeling this thing could sell out very quickly. Cant wait to meet everybody.

Yea, this could literally come down to ISP speeds

new member here, i'll be getting the albatross membership just to try to get into this one. good luck everyone and hope that I can meet you guys!

new member here, i'll be getting the albatross membership just to try to get into this one. good luck everyone and hope that I can meet you guys!

LOVE IT! Can't wait to meet you. Love seeing new members jump right in. It's a awesome way to find out what THP is all about by meeting fellow THPers.

Really hoping I can make this work, Uncle Sam may decide my fate. What an amazing course with some amazing views.

LOVE IT! Can't wait to meet you. Love seeing new members jump right in. It's a awesome way to find out what THP is all about by meeting fellow THPers.

This guy knows what he is talking about! Can't wait to see you in OC man!

i'd chutt to get into this event! just not with a Betti!

Calendar is set on 2/20 to prevent possible distractions from trying to get into this one.

Cant wait to see the 32 people joining me in OC. We have some awesome stuff lined up and cannot wait to get out there.

Back