Playing W/ THPers - It's Just That Much Better

Sedona has been on my radar for my wife and I so hope it's all good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sedona is gorgeous. I've been trying to get some pictures on Instagram. Great weather, good food, nice golf.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

It was a great time with Paladin and Tanker337!

Gizmo3putt if you make to Sedona give us a shout!

Here is a picture from today.

Those are a couple of great guys, Ken, glad you had fun.

Played 36 today with Toad and GolfinFF. Had a blast the whole day with two great THPers.

762f50b85a35738fe4534043a9bb67fe.jpg

5fb2a6f8440ade4b1a2279dfc4adf18a.jpg

Finally got to play with Jordan (jspangs) this evening. Great time on my home course. Looking like we will tee it up together again in 2 weeks hopefully with some more of the Michigan crew!

Finally got to tee it up with Wicked Cool Bearded Man today for the first time this year. Neither of us had our best stuff, which always seems to happen when we play a round together. Still, the company was much better than the golf, it was fun to catch up with him today. Here he is lining up his tee shot on 13, about a 140 yard par 3 that plays steeply downhill. He hit this shot about 10-15 feet behind the hole.

11380295_117059715299866_428416748_n.jpg

now that's a pairing I would enjoy the heck out of.

Let's make it a foursome. Northern MN is beautiful this time of year.

Let's make it a foursome. Northern MN is beautiful this time of year.

Response A: I'll take what are things people in Northern MN can say 3 weeks a year.
Response B: Easier for 1 to travel as opposed to 3. Fly to Boston and I'll see you there.
Response C: Sounds good!

Response A: I'll take what are things people in Northern MN can say 3 weeks a year.
Response B: Easier for 1 to travel as opposed to 3. Fly to Boston and I'll see you there.
Response C: Sounds good!

Response A: 3 weeks is generous.
Response B: Fair enough.
Response C: Hell yeah it does.

Finally got to tee it up with Wicked Cool Bearded Man today for the first time this year. Neither of us had our best stuff, which always seems to happen when we play a round together. Still, the company was much better than the golf, it was fun to catch up with him today. Here he is lining up his tee shot on 13, about a 140 yard par 3 that plays steeply downhill. He hit this shot about 10-15 feet behind the hole.

11380295_117059715299866_428416748_n.jpg

Awesome time my dude!!!

We would have loved to have you and Howzat!!

Response A: 3 weeks is generous.
Response B: Fair enough.
Response C: Hell yeah it does.

Pretty sure we can play golf longer here in Massachusetts than you can in Minnesota. Fall golf with Howzat and ddec in Massachusetts needs to happen.

Pretty sure we can play golf longer here in Massachusetts than you can in Minnesota. Fall golf with Howzat and ddec in Massachusetts needs to happen.

Seconded!

Got another round in today with Toad before he heads back to Georgia. Just good people, I am glad the weather held up for us to get a few rounds in this week.

Also got to share the round with Evand23mc. First playing with him even though he is in Indianapolis. Glad we finally got the round in and we definitely need to tee it up again.

a4f9792484916ee2a9248956fe6d89eb.jpg

a2da0deca17556f98105a97fd1a530b7.jpg

20 to 30 THPers today at Deer Creek was a great time. so good seeing friends and meeting new ones.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Holidays begin, hoping to get a round in with braddman19 while I'm out there

Look who I found...Canadan and jimmy90210
1896d78bc350548e58e690f6a0dc45a6.jpg

Maybe them I'm slapping it around lol

And we have found our way to Boulder Creek.
8556c6fbb2fcecf8e8c09657814b6ba1.jpg

Teed it up with THPers Shaney & Ole Gray today. We had a blast.

Back