The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, please tell me that's not Ham Solo!
Interesting. Never heard someone say that.

A quick google search tells me this is what sexy food is
158aa08a24912f09c747ded144835b57.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I need a haircut so bad. I can't tell if it's laziness or what, but this needs to be remedied immediately.

Great Clips 6.99 coupons cause how do you screw up a 3 and a 7?

I am a simple cut nowadays with either a #1 all around sometimes no guard and periodically a fade with a 1 or 1 1/2 but I still prefer to not go to most of the chain shops like great clips, sports clips, hair cuttery. I do like Floyds and that has been my go to spot for awhile especially when I find a barber I like. Other than that I try to find the older Italian barber shops and stay away from the guys in the last two spots. $17 for cut and massage works for me.

Not sure where to post this so I'll just put it here. I've been dealing with a puzzling health issue for a few weeks. Sporadic chest pains when breathing. Each episode lasted 24 to 72 hours. Condition was worse when lying down or bending over. First occurrence was Monday before thanksgiving and I went to immediate care. I had other cold symptoms at the time and they put it off as something viral. 3 weeks later, while on vacation it happened again but was just for 24 hours. 3rd episode was week after Christmas and I went to see my regular doctor on the 31st but I was already over the episode by then. EKG was normal, blood was normal. Also did an outpatient chest xray that day. Had another episode this week Tuesday through today so went back to the doc this morning and they could finally hear something in the lungs. Also Xray came back negative for masses abnormalities. Think it may be a brachial infection. Did an in office breathing treatment that helped today. Have some drugs and an inhaler to take for a week and a followup on next Friday to see where I'm at.

It's been an unnerving couple of weeks not knowing. Doc is 95% sure it's not my heart. Still have a stress test on order, better safe than sorry. Feel better just knowing that we might have an idea of what it is now.

thinking about you and hope you get it figured out

Hoping for good news Barry

Feeling bad sucks, but its so much worse not knowing what you are up against, hopefully they figure it out quickly.

Hoping for positive news Barry, that'll take its toll on you mentally man.

Thinking about you CPL.
It's easy to let the imagination run wild. Thoughts of heart attack and cancer have been in my head for the last few weeks. Thankfully none of that seems to be the case. I'm already feeling better today after taking some of the meds.

I'm a No.1 all over and I pay $10 and have much less hair than you
For like $40 you could buy your own clippers and take care of it at home.

That's what I did for a short time when I was shaving my head. I wasn't going to pay $12 for a haircut I could do at home for "free".

I made my wife buzz my hair in college. #7 all the way around. She was a keeper for sure.

My wife buzzes mine. It's a zero and takes 5 minutes. Super easy and cheap in the long run

It's easy to let the imagination run wild. Thoughts of heart attack and cancer have been in my head for the last few weeks. Thankfully none of that seems to be the case. I'm already feeling better today after taking some of the meds.

Hang in there Barry, hate to read that you've been struggling. Sending optimism your way that they are resolving the issue quickly and with a good understanding of what's been going on.

Hope things clear up for you soon Barry. Nagging illnesses that make your mind come up with the worst possible scenarios stink.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wishing you all the best Barry!

I need a haircut so bad. I can't tell if it's laziness or what, but this needs to be remedied immediately.

Great Clips 6.99 coupons cause how do you screw up a 3 and a 7?
amsmith61 can give you a nice low maintenance haircut like ours :)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Hoping for good news Barry!

I made my wife buzz my hair in college. #7 all the way around. She was a keeper for sure.
But would she shave your back?

yeah right, like I'd give Aaron full access to my dome with clippers hahahaha

I have confidence the answer is yes.
No haircut needed for awhile, problem solve.

I would be gentle..I promise.

That smiley is a lie. I know the look on your face is completely different while typing that.

He is trying lull you in to a false sense of security before he beheads you with clippers.

He is trying lull you in to a false sense of security before he beheads you with clippers.
Behead ? No. But I was thinking about how I could leave THP on the back of his head..

THP stencil flowbee. ;)
Behead ? No. But I was thinking about how I could leave THP on the back of his head..

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

The lower level of my house smells like sewage. There's no leak just the stench. Not sure if it has anything to do with this drain that's in there or not.

02a112cc6cc4244aa86b6eb64a147bc2.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

The lower level of my house smells like sewage. There's no leak just the stench. Not sure if it has anything to do with this drain that's in there or not.

02a112cc6cc4244aa86b6eb64a147bc2.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
If that Cleanout cap is loose it would let the sewer gas into your house , but that's not likely to have loosened itself unless someone has removed and replaced it lately.

Do you have a floor drain anywhere? Near your hot water tank perhaps? If an unused P-trap under your house has evaporated the sewer gas can get in that way as well.

If that Cleanout cap is loose it would let the sewer gas into your house , but that's not likely to have loosened itself unless someone has removed and replaced it lately.

Do you have a floor drain anywhere? Near your hot water tank perhaps? If an unused P-trap under your house has evaporated the sewer gas can get in that way as well.

Yep. If you have any fixtures, sink, shower, etc. that you haven't used in a while the water in the trap may have evaporated down far enough to let the gasses pass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, on a scale of 1-10, 10 being no problem, 1 being you are screwed:

I want to pull a tip off my Red Tie (don't care about saving it), how good of a chance do I have of F'ing up the shaft if I try and pull it by hand without a puller?

For like $40 you could buy your own clippers and take care of it at home.

That's what I did for a short time when I was shaving my head. I wasn't going to pay $12 for a haircut I could do at home for "free".
Well she's much cuter than I am, and scalp and temple massage she gives during the shampoo is worth the $10 alone!!

Not sure where to post this so I'll just put it here. I've been dealing with a puzzling health issue for a few weeks. Sporadic chest pains when breathing. Each episode lasted 24 to 72 hours. Condition was worse when lying down or bending over. First occurrence was Monday before thanksgiving and I went to immediate care. I had other cold symptoms at the time and they put it off as something viral. 3 weeks later, while on vacation it happened again but was just for 24 hours. 3rd episode was week after Christmas and I went to see my regular doctor on the 31st but I was already over the episode by then. EKG was normal, blood was normal. Also did an outpatient chest xray that day. Had another episode this week Tuesday through today so went back to the doc this morning and they could finally hear something in the lungs. Also Xray came back negative for masses abnormalities. Think it may be a brachial infection. Did an in office breathing treatment that helped today. Have some drugs and an inhaler to take for a week and a followup on next Friday to see where I'm at.

It's been an unnerving couple of weeks not knowing. Doc is 95% sure it's not my heart. Still have a stress test on order, better safe than sorry. Feel better just knowing that we might have an idea of what it is now.
Hope it's nothing serious Barry and you feel better soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back