THP Regional Rivalry - NY/NJ vs New England - Sponsored By True Temper

I can't wait to find out who will be the rest of my teammates tomorrow. Got a busy day and I have a basketball game to coach tomorrow but I'll be checking my phone. Good luck everyone!

What, no reaction video?

What, no reaction video?

Maybe during a timeout I'll record myself going back and forth between celebrating the 3 chosen and yelling at my team for not finding their man in our full court press.

Team New England's picks are in.

Ahead of the selection announcements, I want to thank everyone - on both sides - for everything leading up to this. I think this thread's been a ton of fun, and there have been many people who've truly embraced the even. Filling out the team was a tough decision on my end, and I know it was the same for ddec.

I look forward to welcoming the next three members of the team and kicking off the event in full tomorrow.

Knowing several of the guys you had to select from, I have no doubt it was a tough decision, but also a good thing with so many options. No doubt your selections will make a stromg team for NE even if it's in a losing effort to NY/NJ :D

Stole someone's club?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
As much as I'd like to say yes because him and I have a huge rivalry I can't. That one is his, here's mine tho ;)

a5ae24b25710ca6efbf9b321d26519aa.jpg

As much as I'd like to say yes because him and I have a huge rivalry I can't. That one is his, here's mine tho ;)

Solid ball striking.

2fb907ca5146576e67f1b837b3ef01a6.jpg

Hey NE, check this out!!!!

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I like the challenge of figuring out how far it's going to go when you use the entire club face.

I like the challenge of figuring out how far it's going to go when you use the entire club face.

Good luck to all the RR hopefuls trying to make the team! I'll be following along all the way!

Picks are in. Tough choices, but am confident that the team we have will be strong in the multiple facets of this event. For those who do not see their name this afternoon, I hope you still choose to support this event and our team. Also you never know if there will be an incident where someone will have to drop out.

Good luck to those that entered!

Looking forward to seeing who the lucky 6 are. Goodluck to everyone, I know capt ddec put together a awesome group of guys to represent the NY/NJ region.

Exciting day in NY/NE !

Since both captains have turned in their picks a few hours early, I will be announcing this RR at 8am and will update the first post.

Can't wait to see who made it in. GL everyone.

Early announcement, I like it!!

Imagine I was early for a deadline? That's crazy talk. Must be destiny.

oh nice, heck of a start to the week!

Only 30 more mins before I see who my new teammates are. I can't wait!!

Now Im nervous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha is it time to change the hats?

See all your complaining about that 2PM announcement paid off. Good luck!

Someone actually listened ha ha

Awesome! Excited to hear the results, no doubt that these captains had some difficult choices but regardless of outcome we all still represent our regions and I hope NY/NJ travels deep!

Back