#TheGauntlet Coming Back In 2015

I'm going to get into this, and I'm going to win it again. Who wants to join me?

I just want a spot, any spot on any team for this.

I'll find a way to make it happen now that #theking is set

I'm going to get into this, and I'm going to win it again. Who wants to join me?

I would love to attend again, make up for my horrible playing and take home the trophy. Count me in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

depending on the timeframe there maybe a day or two of unpaid leave being taken. this is one i want to get into. love chicago area as a visitor, playing with thp and zoocrew=awesome.

Definitly on my radar after missing out last year

This is for sure an event I will be trying to get into!

This event is number one on my radar this year. It is at one of my favorite courses I have ever played and it would be with THPers and Callaway Golf. The venue for this event is amazing no matter which combination of courses is played. I cant wait for more info on #TheGauntlet and cant wait to jump on every chance to enter. Cant wait to see who gets in on this one!

This is the one event that I want to participate in, just don't know about timing. I hope it works so keeping my eye on this thing.

Going to put 150% effort into getting into this event.

Can't wait for this one to come up Chicago is a amazing town great opportunity

Going to put 150% effort into getting into this event.

Ditto, such an amazing combination for one epic event.

Really excited after reading about last years and talking to gr8dryv about it. Awesome course and hanging with the ZooCrew? Now I think that's a win right there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Really excited after reading about last years and talking to gr8dryv about it. Awesome course and hanging with the ZooCrew? Now I think that's a win right there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Life changing...no lie.

I'm going to make a big push for this one if the dates work out for me. Once I heard this one was coming back I knew it was an event I wanted to be in!

Can't wait for this one...

I'm looking forward to the details on this one, I will definitely be trying to get in.

Back