Who is the first THP member you met?

I am still looking forward to meeting my first THP member in person. I am half expecting that I will happen upon them out and about. We get so many visitors to our area who like to get in a little golf while in wine country.

Robwedge; jlukes; MooToo; DarrenK; Speedliner; Kobey; and TheCrest4 in the AC Invitational warmup Friday round at Twisted Dunes in May 2013.

DCBrad, he met me at the range when he was buying a shaft off of me.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

At Caledonia THP tour van stop, we all just stood there watching you hit bombs!!!
I remember you waking up and introducing yourself.
That was the day I fell in love with the Cleveland Classic 290 and JBs Nike irons.

c0ncept. We carpooled from Phoenix to Vegas for the 2013 Bridgestone Championship.

Good Lord it's hard to remember that far back but I'm thinking it was past members: TC, One-T, SethO, SW, SeeMoreGuy, DirtMan and a few more whom none of you newbies even know. This was at a Get Together in the North Georgia mountains. Now at my first "official" THP event, it was Hawk & Putting4Bird.

I met TheDue first as we hooked up for a round in Hutchinson early on in my THP life.

Threeboysdad before a trip to Austin for a THP event. The start of some great fun.

I think it was Adamw238.... We have a mutual golf pro acquaintance (SeeMore Silver Cert guy) and we met up for a round with him.

I think I first met SeeMoreGolfer in person. There were several THPers meeting for an unofficial Atlanta event. But, I think SMG was the first person I actually met.

That was apparently the first time that the original THP Tour Van made an appearance, and I totally missed it.

Golferbest, who basically disappeared from the site after the 2014 MC...

KC720!!

Was just a couple/few posts into my THP 'career' when sposey#s noticed I was local and hit me with a PM invite to play his club. Great guy, and those who've played with him know what fun on a golf course is all about. He's just the first of many I feel so lucky to have met

Sharkwrestler..... We road tripped out to Ohio for a Tour Van Stop. But the TourVan stop had a cast of guys still around. that event solidly is the reason I stuck around.

Sharkwrestler..... We road tripped out to Ohio for a Tour Van Stop. But the TourVan stop had a cast of guys still around. that event solidly is the reason I stuck around.

I bet that was one crazy road trip. SHARK.....Wrestler!!! I got to tee it up a couple of times with him.

Randy-DawgDaddy for me at Hilton Head

Mike Dean was the first thper I met that wasn't a lifelong friend. Met him outside of bob Evans before my first THP get together

Deuce was the first THPer I got to meet in person, but TeedUpThoughts is the only one I've shared a round with... so far!!

The first THPer I met was CJ (MichiganSlice). I signed up for the MI/OH/many other states gathering last year. He messaged me and offered to let me ride down with him to the event. We talked the whole way down and I have considered him a friend ever since, can't speak highly enough about him. It made jumping into THP alot more relaxing that the first person I met was such a great guy.

Ive never meet any of you fine people but one day id like to.

Mikedean441, it was oh about 31 years ago

I think mine was either Smallville or GolferGal with JB moments later. Don't have any clue what the total count is up to anymore.

I don't remember who I saw first, but it was at the New England invitational in CT. I really enjoyed my round with DDec, DevRickus and Motoo though.

Erky - picked me up at the hotel in Chicago, on our way to begin #PersonalDistance. Great ambassador for THP!!

Back