Pick a clothing brand and a Club manufacturer that you'd like to see paired together.

rallo

#FYF
Reaction score
Handicap
goodenough
There are no rules in this universe... Cobra and Puma don't have to be together... Nike clubs and clothing can be seperate entities. What clubs and clothing would define you and look the best while hitting the links.

I would love to see Under Armour pair with Callaway... i think they share the same vision of youthful, tech oriented, performance driven products.

What do you want to see paired up?

Interesting topic. Look forward to follow along to the thoughts.

Warrior Golf and Loudmouth golf can both fade into obscurity together as far as I am concerned.

I guess to me I see this as which 2 I would want so I would say Linksoul and Callaway. I think they would be a good combo

Bridgestone and travis matthews or UA

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Callaway Golf and UA

Wilson Staff and Footjoy. Attack of the classics.

For clubs i would go with Mizuno and Clothes would be Puma. I love the bright colors of puma and the loud look they have, that's mainly what i wear on a daily basis as it is. ANd I have recently just fallen in love with Mizuno clubs.

I would say Callaway and Puma. Bit since Puma already has a club company in the family.

Ill go with Callaway/ecco

Callaway and Travis Matthew

Both want the game to be fun and together I think they could do some cool things.

Wilson Staff Equipment-Bobby Jones Clothing

Callaway and Puma for me.

Nike clothes and Callaway or Titleist clubs. I'd love to see those two pairings. Never will but would enjoy it.

Srixon/Cleveland and Asics just for something different.

There are no rules in this universe... Cobra and Puma don't have to be together... Nike clubs and clothing can be seperate entities. What clubs and clothing would define you and look the best while hitting the links.

I would love to see Under Armour pair with Callaway... i think they share the same vision of youthful, tech oriented, performance driven products.

What do you want to see paired up?

I like this. I play Callaway and own a lot of UA stuff.

Srixon/Cleveland and Asics just for something different.
I like this... I always liked the look of ASICS shoes, and Cleveland irons are some of the best

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Am I the only one who thinks Callaway's apparel is better than UA's at the moment? Why downgrade?

Puma and Conra go good together and I'm a fan of Puma clothes as well as UA and Nike. Bir for my choice I'm going to go Wilson Staff and UA in the anything they put Spieth in. Something classic with something new with not to flashy/bold choices.

Am I the only one who thinks Callaway's apparel is better than UA's at the moment? Why downgrade?

I'm with you on this one.

Although, if they were to pair up with an apparel company, UA would be a good choice.

My wife brought me down to Mount Juliet for a few days and a bit of golfing as a birthday present and just before we were leaving resort she bought me a navy Mount Juliet UA polo, very cool.

Pick a clothing brand and a Club manufacturer that you'd like to see paired t...

Pick a clothing brand and a Club manufacturer that you'd like to see paired t...

Titleist and Ralph Lauren... omg I would kill to be sponsored by that pairing

Travis Matthew and Callaway. My favorite clothing line and my favorite golf club line, right now.

I noticed no one selected Titleist and foot joy... is this too boring of a combo?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

MD GOLF and Bunker Mentality the attack of the smaller brands!

Izod and Titleist

Wilson Staff and Ashworth. Classy clubs, classy clothes.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Back