#OwnTheSecondShot - THP & Adams Golf Event Info

I think the 30 that are attending this event is the solid lineup. I thought this was own the second shot by adams, not the MC???

That's a solid lineup right there. This is going to be a great event

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am sure that came across wrong, what I meant was, perhaps we should focus this thread on THIS event and what a great thing Adams and THP are doing for the 30 of us that are going.

I think the 30 that are attending this event is the solid lineup. I thought this was own the second shot by adams, not the MC???

I am sure that came across wrong, what I meant was, perhaps we should focus this thread on THIS event and what a great thing Adams and THP are doing for the 30 of us that are going.

To me it came across fine, and was a good reminder to keep this on topic. Going to be a great event, for sure.

I cant wait to get out of this deep freeze and see the Adams HQ and to play cowboys club with THP'ers. I can see myself becoming an adams convert :)

To me it came across fine, and was a good reminder to keep this on topic. Going to be a great event, for sure.

Wow, pages of DFW/Adams talk without a mention of this past weekends weather. Hummmm, well, just gonna point out that some shorts were being worn on the golf course in our THP groups.

#TexasDoesntSux
#JanuaryGolf

Wow, pages of DFW/Adams talk without a mention of this past weekends weather. Hummmm, well, just gonna point out that some shorts were being worn on the golf course in our THP groups.

#TexasDoesntSux
#JanuaryGolf
maybe I should bring sunscreen this time.

#TexasDoesntSux
#JanuaryGolf

Stop talking about the weather BTN

It was actually more of a scripting post but you can let your mind take you where you want from that information. I think they were cotton shorts.

You would wear Cotton shorts....

I can't wait for this event, as I have already mentally started putting my scripting togeather. I can't touch #cookie or some of the others on their outfits, but I will do my best.

#TexasDoesntSux
#JanuaryGolf

With 70 degree weather, of course I'm wearing shorts!:D
AdamsClubBag.jpg

And playing with Adams, it will be hot.

[QUOTE
AdamsClubBag.jpg

And playing with Adams, it will be hot.[/QUOTE]

Man, that's a great looking bag.

I would pay the extra money to take that bag home with me.

That Adams bag is pretty ridiculously good looking. Someone from TX, is the grass going to be green by March 1? I miss green grass.

That Adams bag is pretty ridiculously good looking. Someone from TX, is the grass going to be green by March 1? I miss green grass.

Should be getting green. Depends on how long the colder temps stay around & how each course sets up for the dormant season. I would imagine the Cowboys Club will have it in great shape.

Should be getting green. Depends on how long the colder temps stay around & how each course sets up for the dormant season. I would imagine the Cowboys Club will have it in great shape.

Cowboys club used winter grass and over seeding. They should be green pretty much year round there.

The course should be green. They use some sort of winter grass. Nate mentioned it earlier in this thread. Maybe he can give us an update on it again.

Thanks Nate. I figured they maintain year round, but wasn't sure. Wish more clubs would do that.

Thanks Nate. I figured they maintain year round, but wasn't sure. Wish more clubs would do that.

It's got to be a cost thing. I know a few people that use it for their lawns during the winter here and it ain't cheap!

Cowboys will be green. They plant winter grass to have a green course year round. But the course right next store might not be. I really depends on how the weather is thru February.

The super at my course said the same thing, its not cost effective. We have zoysia fairways and even when they are brown and dormant they play great, so why have the extra expense to look pretty (his words lol)

It's got to be a cost thing. I know a few people that use it for their lawns during the winter here and it ain't cheap!

The super at my course said the same thing, its not cost effective. We have zoysia fairways and even when they are brown and dormant they play great, so why have the extra expense to look pretty (his words lol)

It's not cheap. And, the winter rye has a negative effect on the bermuda....weakens the root system or something.

Back