First Birdie ever!!!

DocTrussell

Reaction score
Handicap
~24
Played 9 late this afternoon with my seven year old son manning the rangefinder and GPS and got the first birdie of my life!!! A few holes later made the second birdie of my life!! Don't know which one of us was more excited, after the second one he was running up to me for a high five as it hit the bottom of the cup. I don't think I would have wanted to have anybody other than him with me on the course for this milestone.

A double Cogratz. And very wonderful you got to share that with your son.

Congrats bud! It really is a great feeling getting that first one out of the way! Here's to many more!!

Congrats! It's those types of holes which keep us coming back for more!

Played 9 late this afternoon with my seven year old son manning the rangefinder and GPS and got the first birdie of my life!!! A few holes later made the second birdie of my life!! Don't know which one of us was more excited, after the second one he was running up to me for a high five as it hit the bottom of the cup. I don't think I would have wanted to have anybody other than him with me on the course for this milestone.
How awesome, congratulations Doc this is one of those days you will always remember as will your son.

Congrats Doc. Great hearing something like this.

Congrats on the birdie, dude. Here's to many more!

Sweet! Many more will come your way

That's awesome. Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats!!!! Many more to come in the future and so cool the little man was there to celebrate with you

KG

Just Tapping Away

Congrats Doc!! That's a great confidence boost.

May you have many more and I hope you are there when your son makes his first.

JM

That's awesome! Congratulations on your first two birds.

Congrats on a memory that you both will never forget.

Congratulations on the Birds but even more so for having it made memorable by the presence of your son. That's awesome!

congrats man, that is so awesome!

Congrats!

Man, that made me a bit teary eyed.. That's awesome.

Congrats on what will be the first of many birdies to come!

Congrats! Now, on to your first eagle (still waiting for mine :sad: )

Congrats man, here's to many more!

Back