Stevie Williams Interview

just read through a good chunk of it. Stevie would be an interesting guy to sit and listen to for a couple of hours. He's been on the bag of some of the game's great players. The story he talks about Tiger chipping in and they used an old barely visible pitch mark as the target is pretty cool.

I thought it was really interesting that he thought of retiring on his drive back to the rental house after Adam Scott's Masters's win. I would think that'd be the last thing on my mind.

Very good read! Thanks for the link!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. Fun stuff to read

The shirt he was wearing in the interview is too revealing. Golf Digest is just looking for click bait! :D

That was a really good article.

Very interesting thoughts on alot if subjects, including Tiger.

Glad to hear Stevie's thoughts. A lot of insightful stuff.

Great read; thanks for posting

Man, that really makes me miss "Prime" Tiger. He was so dominant for so long with no signs of slowing down that I took it for granted. And then with a thud, he's not really Tiger anymore.

Good read!

Some good tidbits for sure.

The shirt he was wearing in the interview is too revealing. Golf Digest is just looking for click bait! :D

This made me go back and look at the article for a picture again. LOL :laughing:

Nice article.

Really good article, I love the insight

Great read! I'll say I always thought he was a self righteous boob. But reading over this article has changed my outlook on him. Based in the reading he seem very grounded and whole. Pretty cool

Back