FS: X2 Hot hybrids, Diamana 915 shaft, Titleist 915 weight kit, golf poker chips

ironcondor

Chronic gear flipper
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 12.5
edit: 6/8/15: ***NOW WITH PRICE REDUCTIONS ON THE SHAFT & WEIGHT KIT***

Hello THPers!

Once again, I'm off-loading some gear to pay for other gear...ahhh the life of a gear ho. Yes, I have a problem. :beat-up:

As usual, prices include shipping to lower 48, and I am open to offers. Paypal only please. While I prefer $ this time, trade interests would include: Kusala Blue stiff preferably with SureFit adapter, Odyssey MXM #1, or #1W, or Seemore PCB nickel.

Anyway, here's what I'm selling this time around:

Callaway X2 Hot hybrids: 3h, 4h.

The 3h is 19*, the 4h is 22*. These things are crazy long but I'm gravitating to the Apex UT, so out the door they must go. Both were bought from Callaway certified pre-owned (CPO) site. The 3h was bought in "like new" condition and came brand new in plastic. The 4h was ordered in "average" condition and looked like it had been hit a dozen times. I used these maybe half a dozen times at the range and about 6 rounds. There is some finish wear on the sole and face. The 4h has a small nick on the back of the head that you can't see at address and it does not affect playability at all. Both come with the Callaway "tour blue" shaft in stiff flex and have essentially brand new grips from CPO. They both have matching headcovers that are in flawless condition. ****SOLD****

Titleist 915 weight kit.
This is the authentic Titleist weight kit for the 915 series. All weights are present and all except the black still even have the removable plastic film. Turns out the standard mid-weight "red" was perfect for me, so time to let these go. White = 4g; Green = 7g, Red = 9g, Blue = 11g, Black = 14g. If you happen to need the Titleist wrench as well, I have an extra, just let me know and I'll include it. ***SOLD***

Diamana D+ 70 x5ct shaft, S-flex.

This shaft is 44" length butt to tip, 71 grams. Tip 0.335. Factory Titleist SureFit adapter (fits 910/913/915 drivers). Stock golf pride grip, as new condition. No scratches or blemishes on the shaft whatsoever. From the site: "It's tip-stiff for stronger players seeking a low launch and low spin from a standard length, standard weight driver." ****SOLD****

Golf poker chip/coin set.

A fun game to play with your buddies while out on the course. Comes with satchel & some game suggestions/instructions. Didn't use since my friend also has a coin game and we simply use his every time. $19 shipped.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Last edited:
Pm sent

pm responded

hybrids are sold!

weekend bump, feel free to make an offer!

bumpity

price reductions on the weight kit & shaft!

Weight kit is sold!

Diamana shaft is sold!

Back