What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pulled the kbs tours Vs from my Apex Pros, trimmed my KBS tours to be placed in the APs

Had my 4 & 5 irons reshafted and grabbed a dozen Taylormade Project (a).

THP'ed, read up on SPi (thanks to jman) and got tracking information my Apex Pro's.

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Regripped my irons with green and white whiteout Golf Pride New Decade Multicomound grips

Went for my lesson

and some THP'ing

Last edited:
Pulled the kbs tours Vs from my Apex Pros, trimmed my KBS tours to be placed in the APs

I very well might do this as well, what made you decide to make the change? I'm still want some time to hit them outside before deciding.

Stopped at Golf Galaxy to check out the new Cleveland 588 line...which they didn't have.

Spent some time on the putting green with the Cleveland putters...the HB 4.5 is still in the lead for my MC Bag.

TRIED
to talk myself into buying the new TaylorMade square top bag...I didn't, but I WILL.

THPed a little here and there while at work. Putted for about 20 mins when I got home, now just THPing and trying to catch a nap before having to go to the second job and work an overnight shift.

Stopped at Golf Galaxy to check out the new Cleveland 588 line...which they didn't have.

Spent some time on the putting green with the Cleveland putters...the HB 4.5 is still in the lead for my MC Bag.

TRIED
to talk myself into buying the new TaylorMade square top bag...I didn't, but I WILL.

Not feeling the smart square? I enjoyed the look of it when I saw it at Chili.

Not feeling the smart square? I enjoyed the look of it when I saw it at Chili.
I love the look of it, and the way it frames the ball, but the simple truth is that in my last two trips to Golf Galaxy, I've made more putts with the Classic 4.5 (which is a head shape I would never think would work for me). It's been eye-opening for sure.

Went to Golfsmith and hit the Cleveland 588 Custom Driver as well as the Taylormade Jetspeed was hitting the custom okay, would like to adjust it and play with the settings though...

Also put new spikes on my FJs and THPed

Using Tapatalk

It was a big golf day for me. Went to the Philadelphia Golf Show, then did some indoor golfing. I have a bunch of thoughts on various things, which I'll post in various threads. Fun day for sure though.

Taps away

I very well might do this as well, what made you decide to make the change? I'm still want some time to hit them outside before deciding.
The Vs were too light so the Tour stiff plus made an appearance.

Met an awesome thper for the first time

Got my black shaft and Superstroke midnight put on my mxm

Hit my big Bertha Alpha on a launch monitor.

A very good day

Who did you meet and why wasn't I invited?.

THP and putting today. Along with Golf Channel on all day, it's been a great day.

THPed today, tried going and hitting the new Cleveland 588's but none in town, and finally did some practicing with irons, putter and the orange whip.

Hit the SLDR 430 on a launch monitor.... Club head speed was down yet my distance was up by about 25 yards over my r11s. #loftup

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Swung a 588 driver
Swung a BB in the wrong flex
Equipped my Kusala White with a Bio Cell adapter
Booked a tee time for tomorrow
Hit a hundred balls at the range
Currently THP and reading GOLF Magazine

Club work.
photo26_zps0fa91c73.jpg

Going to the sim with mr 441

Getting ready to hit the Sim w/ the Dean's! #1stTimer

Waiting for my Callaway XHot 3W to be delivered that I bought off eBay a few days ago and then I think I am going to go to the range and test it out and work a few things out of my swing too. I may also practice my chipping and putting too since I have been hurting in those areas lately.

I went to the philadelphia golf expo today, Got to meet michael breed in person. Awesome guy, picked up his book. Also got a free lesson from an instructor whos personality and instruction style just worked for me. Im going to get monthly lessons from him.

Picked up some mizuno goodies as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back