kenh

Over the top
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
short game
And how many days until the Masters?

Wow that's crazy.

Even without all the color it is still gorgeous.

My brother drove by there today. He said the magnolias at Magnolia Drive were in bad shape because of the ice. It resembled a scene after a hurricane.

It will be interesting to see how the course repairs itself. But I suspect it will be in pristine condition come April.

WOW that's nuts that's what its looking like there

Thinking it will be in terrible shape so you guys/gals that have tickets give them to me so you wont have to view it. I would suffer thru it. lol

yeah...they might actually cancel it. So if you send the passes to me I will recycle them for you.

...you have to now...or you hate the earth.

If Heaven has a golf course it will Be Augusta National in the Spring time.....It will be fine in April....:angel:

I was thinking about Augusta National this morning listening to the news about the weather in that area. I'm sure there will be some things that were lost due to the ice, but it will still look awesome come Masters time, I'm sure.

I don't see it being a problem, they are probably more worried that the snow isn't as pure as the water they use to water the course.

Just like in "Contact". Augusta 2.0 will be used.

That is gorgeous looking like that. Hopefully not too much work for the staff there, though I'm sure they'll get it back in shape.

I don't see it being a problem, they are probably more worried that the snow isn't as pure as the water they use to water the course.

Ha...no doubt. Least they won't have to worry about the azaleas blooming too early now.

2 months...plenty of bankroll...The place will be pristine as always

It's pretty, I have zero doubt that they will have it looking amazing come tournament time.

Wow...that is crazy. Unfortunately the ice they received there will be more damaging than the snow. However, I am sure this place will resemeble the Master's that we all have come to know in April.

Ha...no doubt. Least they won't have to worry about the azaleas blooming too early now.

Yeah they got natural ice so they don't have to artificially keep them from blooming.

Forgive the ignorance but I don't know anything about what kinds of grasses are used for any parts of the course but snowy winters are not such the norm there and I wonder if what they do use is able to withstand the snow/cold well enough to bounce back in that time frame. If they are such type of grasses and greens that can't take the cold and snow as well as what may be used in more northern climates then I guess it is possible this could be even a little troublesome. IDK. More of an honest question than a statement. ??

looks like western new york !!!!!!! lol

Even the snow is beautiful at Augusta! I think it will be just fine come April.

In my mind's eye, my shot still won't hold on the green!!

Back