The 2014 THP Events Calendar

Slow down buddy, even you don't know too many of those details. Ultimate Cubed...

If 2015 tops this year, I cannot even fathom how amazing that would be. But, each year that I've been here has certainly topped the prior one. So, I should expect to be blown away again next year.

If 2015 tops this year, I cannot even fathom how amazing that would be. But, each year that I've been here has certainly topped the prior one. So, I should expect to be blown away again next year.

Im not sure it will buddy. At least in terms of number of events. We went all in with 2014 and have said from the beginning, we do not think we will do this many events again. Never say never of course. I can tell you we are brainstorming some very cool things however.

With one event down and the next one in Texas in a few weeks, GG and I are getting really excited about the 2014 Events Calendar and where it takes us.
Soooooo fired up for this event. TONS of good things happening with THP this year, and I can't wait to be a part of it.

I can't wait until Dallas. Then I have a THP event every other week through March, with Hilton Head and Lake Charles. Sadly, my April and May are sans THP. I know I'm going to have severe withdrawal symptoms. :disapointed: If I can get into Indy and Ocean City, I'm sure I'll recover.
You and I both Ken. I never thought I'd look forward to flying three times in five weeks....but here I am!

Is it the 20th yet? I need this Ocean City event in my future!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Im not sure it will buddy. At least in terms of number of events. We went all in with 2014 and have said from the beginning, we do not think we will do this many events again. Never say never of course. I can tell you we are brainstorming some very cool things however.
That's one brainstorming session I'd love to hear!

GG and I said this would be the best year in the history of THP. We are going to personally kick up each of these events...Have some cool things planned.

Kick up? Say what?

#FranchiseRewritten

How you guys are going to top what is already out there is crazy to me.

#franchiserewritten

GG and I said this would be the best year in the history of THP. We are going to personally kick up each of these events...Have some cool things planned.

This is why I let Deano talk me into adding another event to the calendar!

Using Tapatalk

Kick it up a notch you say eh? In the words of Emeril Lagasse....#BAM! #FranchiseRewritten

Things just always seem to be kicked up a notch! Thank you for that by the way. I can't imagine my golf life without THP.

JM

This is why I let Deano talk me into adding another event to the calendar!

Using Tapatalk

Always a method to the madness

Wow it's already going to be awesome can't imagine what else you guys got up your sleeve.

I, as well as many others, cannot wait!

This is mind blowing. #Imaginationoverdrive

And it continues with #OwnTheSecondShot! On behalf of all the Adams event guys I would like to thank you in advance for the awesomeness that is in store.

Wow, this year is going to be absolutely amazing. So many must attend events.

I'm liking what I'm hearing!

Kick it up even more? I didn't know awesome could get more awesome, I guess I'm about to find out.

There are so many events I want to go to its crazy. im going to really need my wife and my wallet to cooperate. #ownthesecondshot and MC in the books. Im looking to fill the void in may september and december. Hmmmm what events?

There are so many events I want to go to its crazy. im going to really need my wife and my wallet to cooperate. #ownthesecondshot and MC in the books. Im looking to fill the void in may september and december. Hmmmm what events?

Bridgestone Championship....see ya there!

Back