Custom Lamkin UTx For 2015 THP Legacy

Such an amazing looking grip! So lucky to be getting these on my clubs!

Yeah those are sweet. THe UTx grips are fantastic, and in green is just badass!!

Oh.

Those are very nice. Very nice, indeed.

Looking forward to seeing those on the Legacy clubs.

Oh my goodness those are awesome. I would buy those in a heartbeat if they ever released them!!

Legacy participants gettin' treated well! (as if there was a doubt)

I found out I need midsize, just regripped my sand wedge with a UTx and love it. Would buy a set of these if available... jealous!!

I love those!

Those look sweet, I just got UTX grips on my RSI's but these look better...

Well those look awesome!

~Rock

These look so sexy. Can't wait to get my hands wrapped around these bad boys.

So sick. Utx is the truth!

With white KBS shafts, I'm going to have the prettiest wedges in Texas after July.

Lamkin really knocked it out of the park with those. Can't wait to break them in out at Myrtle Beach.

I recently put UTx grips on my irons in prep for the legacy and I'm wondering where these have been all my life. Super grippy and yet still feel good. These should be absolutely perfect for myrtle beach.

I recently put UTx grips on my irons in prep for the legacy and I'm wondering where these have been all my life. Super grippy and yet still feel good. These should be absolutely perfect for myrtle beach.

There was no question what grip I was going with for my clubs. I've been gaming UTx since last year, and will continue to do so for some time I bet. The fact that Lamkin made custom UTx grips for us is just beyond awesome.

~Rock

Back