What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
nike_zpseac3412e.png

Nike VRS - To be delivered tomorrow via FED EX! 4-AW, stiff flex, KuroKage Black

Dang, nice pickup!

I bought a new Dremel kit, it counts big time.

Ordered a Seemore PR DB4x with CU insert. Red Pure grip and the black 4 clover headcover

Ordered a Seemore PR DB4x with CU insert. Red Pure grip and the black 4 clover headcover

VERY nice pickup! I've had my eye on that one for a while and had a LOT of close trigger pulls. You're gonna LOVE it.

Bought a pair of Nike Air Rival III shoes and a sleeve of Taylormade project (a)'s to try out. Leaving the golf store happy and spending less than $100 is always a good time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't buy it today, but it came today. "Used" J40 6 iron CB with a Project X 6.0. This thing looks pretty damn close to brand new.
J406i1.jpeg

Didn't buy it today, but it came today. "Used" J40 6 iron CB with a Project X 6.0. This thing looks pretty damn close to brand new.
J406i1.jpeg

Just beauteous dude. Wow

Man, that CB look amazing.

Man, that CB look amazing.

She's a pretty club for sure. I can't wait til Sunday. I'll have it bent 2* upright and 1* strong for loft. I can't wait to put it through it's paces on the sim.

J406i1.jpeg
First chance to swing it Sunday?

Ps...I'm bringing my staffer--loaded with every club I own. I may need help carrying it.

First chance to swing it Sunday?

Ps...I'm bringing my staffer--loaded with every club I own. I may need help carrying it.

Yep, Sunday will be my first swing with her. I'm planning on bringing my SeeMore staffer loaded as well. You help me I help you? :D

Bought a Ztech 68" windbuster umbrella and soft spikes ultimate cleat set at Golfsmith

Using Tapatalk

Got some Callaway goodies today. Callaway Del Mar limited edition and a Big Bertha / Speed Regime logo knit/fleece hat.

y7yru5eg.jpg

ajunujad.jpg

I'll be getting that same hat tomorrow! We can be knit hat buddies!

I'll be getting that same hat tomorrow! We can be knit hat buddies!

Seriously the most comfortable knit hat I have ever owned. Fleece on the inside too.

Oakley belt buckle
588 Driver
588 FW

The 588's are going to be a gift for someone near and dear to me.

Oakley belt buckle
588 Driver
588 FW

The 588's are going to be a gift for someone near and dear to me.

Oh man thats too sweet of you, I'll shoot you my address

Didn't buy today, but my Orange Whip, New Spotless Swing Towel, and Frogger Brush Pro showed up

She's a pretty club for sure. I can't wait til Sunday. I'll have it bent 2* upright and 1* strong for loft. I can't wait to put it through it's paces on the sim.

Looking forward to hearing about how you like it.

Congratulations nice sticks GPNgolf.

Don't see much on these on THP, so when I get them, I'll try and get some in-hand compare pics against my XHPs!

Went to the golf show today and found a bargain on a Scotty Sonoma I've been eyeing for a while, so had to pull the trigger then and there. It's been an expensive week with new irons too, but I like how the bag is starting to shape up.

aqa5yves.jpg

8uga8ygy.jpg

byzarupe.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Went to the golf show today and found a bargain on a Scotty Sonoma I've been eyeing for a while, so had to pull the trigger then and there.

There was a golf show in the Philly area??? Where? When?

I always liked the Sonoma. Whenever I pick one up I putt well with it. Best of luck with it.

There was a golf show in the Philly area??? Where? When?

I always liked the Sonoma. Whenever I pick one up I putt well with it. Best of luck with it.

This weekend at the Philly Expo Center. In Oaks. It's worth checking out. Thanks, I feel the same way about the Sonoma so looking forward to putting it in play.

Taps away

got a Never Compromise Sub 30 blade putter.... golfsmith clearance 29.95 :bananadance:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back