SeeMore Putters Thread

This is why my wife doesn't know about my hoard... Well that and my desire to live.

We ride together to work as her job is only about half a mile from mine, so she sees the mail when we get home. I have nowhere to hide :banghead: She did tell me she bought me the Puma Soundchucks for the b-day, so I guess I will just hope I can sell a few other bits to buy a new SeeMore

....well, I scratched my itch. Bought that mFGP HT from rogt

Thanks buddy enjoy! This is what I just ordered. The all black to the left. Will post pics when received.
C0483EEC-53C4-4E42-B652-2D9B7C55E8E4_zpsjcyzcqzr.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Thanks buddy enjoy! This is what I just ordered. The all black to the left. Will post pics when received.
C0483EEC-53C4-4E42-B652-2D9B7C55E8E4_zpsjcyzcqzr.png
[/URL][/IMG]
What are the details of the black steath? Carbon or stainless? 100% or face milled? What type face milling? When I looked on their site yesterday, I didn't see a,listing for it.

What are the details of the black steath? Carbon or stainless? 100% or face milled? What type face milling? When I looked on their site yesterday, I didn't see a,listing for it.

I don't believe it's on their site. It's a black stealth PTM1. I believe it has the same building as the current PTM1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We ride together to work as her job is only about half a mile from mine, so she sees the mail when we get home. I have nowhere to hide :banghead: She did tell me she bought me the Puma Soundchucks for the b-day, so I guess I will just hope I can sell a few other bits to buy a new SeeMore
Thankfully I have a very understanding buddy that receives packages.

it was up on site last night and today. Limited run , new finish , CS , you can get it with red RST or black stealth. Here is the info from insider Edufii
0733F17F-D652-46E1-8D4A-D7D72CF9630C_zpsv3hyfz7t.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Thankfully I have a very understanding buddy that receives packages.

You have it made then. I just go with the saying "it's easier to ask for forgiveness than it is to ask for permission"

I will definitely check out the black stealth tonight!

When you already have multiple DB4s you should not be looking at an X4, right? RIGHT???

When you already have multiple DB4s you should not be looking at an X4, right? RIGHT???
No restrictions when it comes to SeeMores

SeeMore Math: 1 model only counts as 1 putter regardless of the number of versions you possess. So in your example DB4 and X4 equals 2 putters.

Here is a link to it! - CLICK HERE!
The stealth (tone on tone) PTM1 is a sweet looking putter and it's carbon....

SeeMore Putters Thread

Tell me more about this Seemore Oneputt, it's headed my way, I think I will really love the head shape.

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

SeeMore Putters Thread

Also I think the collection of head covers is up to date. What am I missing? The THP mallet is on my SB2

Also I think the collection of head covers is up to date. What am I missing? The THP mallet is on my SB2

Burgers!

Tell me more about this Seemore Oneputt, it's headed my way, I think I will really love the head shape.

I believe the One CS is the descendant of the OnePutt. They're 100% milled, pretty sweet putters. Mine has a factory all black shaft and blacked out Lamkin. It's in the rotation regularly.

I think you have all the covers that have gone on sale. You're missing three event covers to complete the set. Most who have these have a firm "from my cold dead hands" mindset on trades or sales of them. Especially the Morgan cup covers.

908935cc8bbab3764b7e7b89662598f9.jpg

I believe the One CS is the descendant of the OnePutt. They're 100% milled, pretty sweet putters. Mine has a factory all black shaft and blacked out Lamkin. It's in the rotation regularly.

Awesome, I can't wait to give it a roll

I think you have all the covers that have gone on sale. You're missing three event covers to complete the set. Most who have these have a firm "from my cold dead hands" mindset on trades or sales of them. Especially the Morgan cup covers.

908935cc8bbab3764b7e7b89662598f9.jpg

Those are amazing! Must try...

As well as I am digging your mouse

Back