Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Congrats Dean!!!

Congrats Dean!

Well done Dean.

#WDD

Congrats Dean!!

Dean is cool

Congratulations Dean.

And congratulations to all of you. Some of you know him well and some of you just know his internet personality, but Dean is as solid a person as you'll find in this world. You're all extremely lucky to have him in a position like this, as his integrity and passion for this place will do nothing but bring good things to THP.

Dean is awesome, he is the original A player, congrats buddy.

Now we have 2 great staff writers with Dean and Cace, we are going to have awesome articles here for sure.

Congrats Dean!

Congrats, ddec!

Congrats Dean!

Ddec is always worth a read. Well done and congrats!

Congrats Dean!

Now there will be a staff leader that basically likes the exact clubs I do, so I'll be able to buy stuff sight unseen!

Welcome.... New guy. :alien:

Congrats Deano.

Congrats Dean!!

Congrats, Ddec. I have always been impressed by the PGA Show coverage Dean provided, and I am sure he will do a great job writing articles.

Dean - Thanks for being here and for the work you do. Congrats on the new position.

Congrats!! :)

Congrats

Dean has knocked it out of the park at the few events he's gone to, as well as his interviews at the PGA show. I have no doubt that his articles will be spot on.

As long as this doesn't intefere with the Dean and Dan show from the PGA Show I'm all for this.

Congrats Dean!

Back