European Soccer 2015/2016

EPL TV and Internet Viewing Schedule
All times Eastern.

Note: When there’s more than one Premier League match with the same kick-off time, one will be available on USA Network (on Saturdays) and the other(s) will be available on Premier League Extra Time. Premier League Extra Time channels are overflow channels available to TV subscribers who get NBCSN. All Premier League games are available via NBC Sports Live Extra.

Saturday, January 16
Spurs vs. Sunderland, 7:45am, NBCSN
Manchester City vs. Crystal Palace, 10am, NBCSN and NBC Universo
Chelsea vs. Everton, 10am, USA Network
Bournemouth vs. Norwich, 10am, Premier League Extra Time
Newcastle vs. West Ham United, 10am, Premier League Extra Time
Southampton vs. West Brom, 10am, Premier League Extra Time
Aston Villa vs. Leicester, 12:30pm, NBC

Sunday, January 17
Liverpool vs. Manchester United, 9:05am, NBCSN and Telemundo
Stoke vs. Arsenal, 11:15am, NBCSN and NBC Universo

Monday, January 18
Swansea vs. Watford, 3pm, NBCSN

Yes! I don't have to watch Stoke on my tablet #win haha

Getting around to watching the Stoke FA Cup Match from last weekend on DVR.

Had a question, since some of these teams play in multiple competitions do they get an expanded roster or do they have to only play the players on the active roster?

Getting around to watching the Stoke FA Cup Match from last weekend on DVR.

Had a question, since some of these teams play in multiple competitions do they get an expanded roster or do they have to only play the players on the active roster?

Each club has a squad of players and they can rotate them as they see fit but can only name a specific number of them for each match, so if a club has 30 players in their squad they could play a different 11 each week for example

It usually works out that the bigger clubs have the bigger squads so you could sometimes see them playing one team of 11 for the league and then give the others the chance to play in cup competitions

Things don't look good for Sunderland.....it looks like it could be a long relegation fight for them again this year

Each club has a squad of players and they can rotate them as they see fit but can only name a specific number of them for each match, so if a club has 30 players in their squad they could play a different 11 each week for example

It usually works out that the bigger clubs have the bigger squads so you could sometimes see them playing one team of 11 for the league and then give the others the chance to play in cup competitions

Things don't look good for Sunderland.....it looks like it could be a long relegation fight for them again this year
Got it so it is kinda like active and inactive players for the NFL. Still on the roster but just not playing in a certain game. Just got me thinking about all the competitions that especially the big boys in England could be in.

Thanks

Got it so it is kinda like active and inactive players for the NFL. Still on the roster but just not playing in a certain game. Just got me thinking about all the competitions that especially the big boys in England could be in.

Thanks

Yeah it can get a bit tricky if clubs are trying to win trophies in multiple competitions....league, league cup, Champions league to name a few

Juggling the teams to try and keep the run going isn't easy and then injuries can rule players out as well which can have a big impact as all these competitions are running side by side throughout the season usually

Yeah it can get a bit tricky if clubs are trying to win trophies in multiple competitions....league, league cup, Champions league to name a few

Juggling the teams to try and keep the run going isn't easy and then injuries can rule players out as well which can have a big impact as all these competitions are running side by side throughout the season usually
Yeah and not too mention not destroying any continuity that the players have with each other. Has to be tough

Has any Premier League team ever won the League, FA Cup and Champions League in the same season?

Checking our the tactical camera on NBC Live Extra app that is pretty cool

Yeah and not too mention not destroying any continuity that the players have with each other. Has to be tough

Has any Premier League team ever won the League, FA Cup and Champions League in the same season?

Only one Manure 1998/1999.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

City looking good, Aguero with two goals with 20 minutes left.

Anfield today could be tasty. Both teams need to win to hope for CL next year. As a liverpool supporter I hope for a win, but our defence is not always up for it. So to say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

United beats Liverpool. Would have been happier with it going the other way.

Watching Stoke-Arsenal now. Sorry blu, I am rooting for Stoke City.

United beats Liverpool. Would have been happier with it going the other way.

Watching Stoke-Arsenal now. Sorry blu, I am rooting for Stoke City.
You are a good man Smalls! If Stoke plays the way they can they can beat Arsenal

You are a good man Smalls! If Stoke plays the way they can they can beat Arsenal

Arsenals record at Stoke isn't very good for the last couple of years if I remember right

Watched the Liverpool v Man Utd match earlier and it didn't deserve to finish with the result it did

Stoke played well enough to earn a point and that's all I was hoping for against a top tier team.

Just got the word that Jacqui's brother got us tickets to the City-Everton League Cup game at the Etihad while we are here!

Just got the word that Jacqui's brother got us tickets to the City-Everton League Cup game at the Etihad while we are here!
That's awesome Smalls. Make sure you take some pics and post them up here

EPL TV and Internet Viewing Schedule
All times Eastern.

Note: When there’s more than one Premier League match with the same kick-off time, one will be available on USA Network (on Saturdays) and the other(s) will be available on Premier League Extra Time. Premier League Extra Time channels are overflow channels available to TV subscribers who get NBCSN. All Premier League games are available via NBC Sports Live Extra.

Saturday, January 23
Norwich vs. Liverpool, 7:45am, NBCSN
Manchester United vs. Southampton, 10am, NBCSN and NBC Universo
Crystal Palace vs. Spurs, 10am, USA
Leicester vs. Stoke, 10am, Premier League Extra Time
Sunderland vs. Bournemouth, 10am, Premier League Extra Time
Watford vs. Newcastle, 10am, Premier League Extra Time
West Brom vs. Aston Villa, 10am, Premier League Extra Time
West Ham vs. Manchester City, 12:30pm, NBC and NBC Universo

Sunday, January 24
Everton vs. Swansea, 8:30am, NBCSN
Arsenal vs. Chelsea, 11am, NBCSN and Telemundo
Premier League Behind The Badge: Crystal Palace (Episode 2), 1:30pm, NBCSN

Ugh but that's pretty damn impressive
I know I'm quoting and oldish post. But that ManUre team killed the FA Cup by choosing not to defend the cup the next season, instead they competed in the 2000 FIFA Club World Cup.

Last edited:

Well, maybe ordering a jersey will boost goal production. finally got around to ordering my 2015/2016 kit today.

Back