2014 Wilson Staff Irons - THP TV

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP TV caught up with Wilson Staff to discuss their entire line of irons for 2014.

http://bit.ly/1ejK6nt

Awesome video. Wilson Staff has always made quality irons arguably some of the nicest I've ever hit.

Love what they did with the F series this year. A little more off center love in what appears to be a very attractive platform.

I like the three different lines, and the ease in which you can differentiate between them.

For irons, I think I'd be a "C" player.

those black FG tours are sharp

I fall more in love with those M3's each time I look at them. If anyone has them I will ship you my Mizuno's if you want to make a trade.:call-me:

Wilson is going to rock it in 2014.

I had no idea they were coming out with so much, and it sounds like anyone should be able to find a Wilson line to fit their game. Sounds like Wilson might be a sleeper pick for this upcoming year.

I absolutely love the look of this line...especially the M3 and C100s. Pity they aren't carried in stores on a wider basis, as I think they'd have an even wider fan base.

Love what Wilson is bringing to the table in 2014. Those blacked out FG tours look amazing!

Im loving those M3 irons more every time i see them.

These are some awesome looking irons. I have a friend on staff with them and he swears they are bringing it this year

Wow that very cool to see. Wilson is really making a push with some great looking stuff.

The FG line has to be my absolute favorite in the golf industry. I can't wait to try these out. I hope they have a little more distance than the V2's.

Great great interview and information about this yrs line. The M3 sounds awesome and looks amazing.

I agree with all that has been shared in this thread. Wilson Staff is the most complete line I have seen this year. Irons, Woods, Vizor putter and wedge all look great . The Nexus bag and the FG and Duo ball round out a super line.
I do hope they get more distribution. They deserve it.

I agree with all that has been shared in this thread. Wilson Staff is the most complete line I have seen this year. Irons, Woods, Vizor putter and wedge all look great . The Nexus bag and the FG and Duo ball round out a super line.
I do hope they get more distribution. They deserve it.

And best of all some THPers get the royal treatment from them this year in the THP Event #PersonalDistance w/ Wilson Staff.

This was a solid interview, I really like what Wilson has done with the Feel, Control, Distance lines as it really helps to understand which line is intended to do what as compared to some random acronym that makes zero sense. They seem to be picking up some steam this year.

And best of all some THPers get the royal treatment from them this year in the THP Event #PersonalDistance w/ Wilson Staff.

I hope I'm one of them as this event will be a blast and super educational.

Great interview! Thanks. Those M3's are gorgeous, but I am really intrigued by the C line too. I like what they have going with their offerings this year.

Love the looks of their irons and love how they simple they've made it for differentiating between what models are made for what player category.

Back