THP Challenge #1 - Win A Putter

Not going to believe this moment. I have a putting green in my office that is right around 10 feet. I just dropped 3 balls and said "I should probably roll tape", but didnt. Drained 3 in a row. Now I am kicking myself for not setting up the camera.
Would have been a great way to start the Challenge off.

Oh yes. Challenge accepted. I will do this tonight me thinks.

It's on like donkey long! Let's make some 10 footers!

Great challenge. Im on it a soon as I get home.

This is a really cool idea. Especially for those of us who are trapped inside for the winter. Good luck everyone!!

This will be a lot of fun...will pull the Birdie Ball out and roll tape.

How freaking cool is this. AWESOME challenge. Makes interacting with people much more personal now that you can put a face to the forum name and everything. Pretty freakin neat.

Can't wait to see some of these. It would take me forever to make three 10' putts in a row. I would like to see some blooper reels also.

Time to get to work....

Of course the morning I could do this at work, when the boss is home sick.... and I took my putter home last night! Blast!

This is cool. Going to need to find a spot long enough, but I'm all over this. Can't wait to see everyone else's clips, too.

A really great way to get people up and practicing their games again, especially when they could just be hibernating due to the winter.

Boom! Challenge time, I love it. Time to find a suitable 10 ft putt to drain!

This is a cool event! I'll see what I can do.

BTW, if you're going to the Love In In the Air event in May and and show your SO draining the three ten-footers instead, you should BOTH win flatsticks. :)

DawgDaddy is the putter winning champ of all time so I'm sure he will excel at this :D. The dude has won at least five putters that I know of and maybe more.

This is going to be a fun challenge for sure :thumb:

Awesome. This will be fun! Birdie Ball needs to make its way into my office tomorrow and I can get to work on this!

I'm going to get out and do this in a little bit, but it's going to cold outside. Hopefully it won't take that many attempts.

Cool challenge. I suspect a lot of people will make it.

I hope my indoor mat is 10' long. I think it is.

Haha this is awesome!

dangit!

i just did this at Brad's place on Saturday!! why weren't you filming it!? :angry:
way to go Brad, you blew it...

This should be fun and as a side bar it will help everyone's putting just a bit more. Thanks for the challenge THP.

This is cool! Will have to find a spot to complete this challenge.

Back