Callaway Preowned - Amazing

I am eying a set of irons on there, but they are in "average" condition. I am picky, but the price is uber good! I have only bought stuff in very good condition, so I have a feeling these irons are gonna be beat up..

My wife's irons were Average when we ordered them - they are definitely well loved, but they play fine.

If you're picky you might want to go for at least "Good"

Wow, this is all good stuff... I'm about to head over to the site as well, so its reassuring to hear the stuff routinely is 'better than advertised"

They also have the best customization options I have seen... You can basically order most clubs based on your exact fitting and grip preference.

My wife's irons were Average when we ordered them - they are definitely well loved, but they play fine.

If you're picky you might want to go for at least "Good"

They only have average. They aren't Callaway sticks, so the options are limited!

8bc07b1098dc9f1ca538906afabc4ecd.jpg

These are "very good" condition X2 hot's that I bought for my wife... Some signs of wear, but otherwise worth the cost.

Got my "very good" Heavenwood today. I would rate it in great condition. Tiny amount of wear on the face, sole and crown are spotless.

They only have average. They aren't Callaway sticks, so the options are limited!

Ah, got it. I've found that a lot higher percentage of the other brand stuff is listed at average. Either way you know it will be 100% playable.

I bought a "good" that looks brand new. Impressed with how you could make alterations to the club online too. A nice certificate of authenticity was emailed the day the club arrived. Will by from again.

Bought a set of CMB's and they were in average condition. So, we shall see. Price was one I couldn't pass up.

Bought a set of CMB's and they were in average condition. So, we shall see. Price was one I couldn't pass up.
Nice dude! Sorry I didn't get the chance to answer, but you are going to love them. What shafts?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Nice dude! Sorry I didn't get the chance to answer, but you are going to love them. What shafts?

Went with the KBS Tour's. Loved them in my Apex's.

Bought many single clubs as well as (4) iron sets from CPO. I almost always buy Like New and many times the items are still in plastic. Great customer service and the shipping is fast and reasonable. Just got an XR 4H. From them on a 20% coupon. They always have good deals especially in the fall when I hope to get a set of XR pro irons. Highly recommend them.

Had to bump this thread. Ordered a "like new" XHP driver, and not only did it arrive new still in the plastic, but they included the wrench too! Outstanding service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since it got bumped, I'll post here too!

This beaut just came in! Very Good condition...thing looks amazing

722cdf15e53dd086dc3146f81f6b58f7.jpg

828f1c7721e8e5cf90023ea9f1d4d099.jpg

My OCD kinda wishes it came with the OEM head cover, but this CPO one is pretty nice, honestly.

I think it was supposed to come with a torque wrench though, and I didn't get one - will have to call them. Still, stoked to hit it tomorrow hopefully!

Since it got bumped, I'll post here too!

This beaut just came in! Very Good condition...thing looks amazing

722cdf15e53dd086dc3146f81f6b58f7.jpg

828f1c7721e8e5cf90023ea9f1d4d099.jpg

My OCD kinda wishes it came with the OEM head cover, but this CPO one is pretty nice, honestly.

I think it was supposed to come with a torque wrench though, and I didn't get one - will have to call them. Still, stoked to hit it tomorrow hopefully!

If you reach out to them, and they don't hook you up, shoot me a PM, I'll send you a wrench.

If you reach out to them, and they don't hook you up, shoot me a PM, I'll send you a wrench.
Appreciate the offer CJ, but there's no need. I actually don't need one (have a Callaway wrench), but it's mainly just on principle since the site said "Wrench included".

My XR pros came in yesterday and I haven't even gotten a chance to get them out of the plastic because of work. I got the very good condition to save even more money and only a few have some light scuffing. Hopefully hitting the course tomorrow if I wake up in time and Friday at the latest.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

​I received my XR'S labeled very good condition and all but the 7 iron were new. They bent them 2 degrees up and had them on my door in no time. Awesome service!

Yet another amazing CS experience from CPO. They forgot to put a wrench in the box with my 2014 BB 5W (supposed to be included), but I already have a Cally wrench so I hit them up to see if they could hook me up with an OEM headcover instead (since they're about the same price). They hooked me up free of charge without hesitation, and it should be here next week.

Bravo, Matt at CPO!

All I can say...CPO is awesome! I'm 3 months into replacing my wife and I's old clubs from when we stopped playing over 11 years ago and I love dealing with CPO.

Keeps me from taking out a 2nd mortgage:bananadance:

Can I trade in my clubs to take advantage of the extra 50% and not purchase anything at this time? Will I just have a credit to use when I want?

All I can say...CPO is awesome! I'm 3 months into replacing my wife....

That's where I paused and thought, wow, CPO is FULL service! :)

I've had nothing but great experiences there as well. Love that site

Can I trade in my clubs to take advantage of the extra 50% and not purchase anything at this time? Will I just have a credit to use when I want?
Unless things have changed recently, you cannot do this. Trade ins work on contemporaneous purchases only.

Unless things have changed recently, you cannot do this. Trade ins work on contemporaneous purchases only.

Agreed. I don't think you can do this either.

I'm in the minority as I had a bit of a rough experience with CPO. Bought a Like New Odyssey MXM #7 and it was beat up with an aftermarket grip that had seen a lot of play. It was average at best...easy returns at least.

Back