Odyssey Putters Thread

I'm trying to pay off debt, not embrace more putters haha

Seriously though, MX or WHP center shafted 7? Drooooooooooooool.

Don't you think the #7 CS would be good for you? I know you love the CS look.

Don't you think the #7 CS would be good for you? I know you love the CS look.

Center shaft is the only way, CS, flow, and plumbers are my range...double bends...I'm getting better...

Center shaft is the only way, CS, flow, and plumbers are my range...double bends...I'm getting better...

I would love to see you snag one of the #7 CS models. I think it could be SOLID for you dude. Like to see you embracing different headshapes and inserts man. It is awesome

I would love to see you snag one of the #7 CS models. I think it could be SOLID for you dude. Like to see you embracing different headshapes and inserts man. It is awesome

Only way to be educated on things is to try them, something I've taken to heart in all other clubs and its about time in putters. All helps in being able to help others.

Rolled the Black Tour Design 1-w pretty well today. A couple of 3-jacks, but at least one of those was the result of rolling over some messed up portion of green. Continue to like the look of this putter at address, and is great for distance control. To a certain extent I just need to be more confident in my ability to gauge the distance. Left a couple of putts short that I really didn't need to. Also drained a couple of 10' or so putts. Just a matter of getting over the ball with more confidence in my stroke.

ebe5ubaq.jpg

eryhe6uh.jpg

Hello there versa 2 ball tank! I'm really digging this grip compared to the standard tank grip.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Miles of Golf in Cincinnati? I was in there yesterday for a fitting!

Big time contemplating two Odyssey's.

New BWB Sabertooth and a WHP V-Line. I just dont know which one I want. Leaning V-Line for some reason.

You Odyssey fans need to school me on the goods. This will be my first Odyssey in quite some time!!

This showed up today. I'm surprise at how heavy it feels with the 15 gran weights at 34".

Wst4yTHl.jpg

Sharp looking MXM fupresti, congrats.

This showed up today. I'm surprise at how heavy it feels with the 15 gran weights at 34".

Wst4yTHl.jpg

Shocker, you with a new club... :alien:

Looks good bro.

Miles of Golf in Cincinnati? I was in there yesterday for a fitting!

You got it! I wanted to check the place out.

I got to test this out, wasn't allowed to take it though. It looks even better in person.

3322k3n.jpg

v65gs6.jpg

I got to test this out, wasn't allowed to take it though. It looks even better in person.

3322k3n.jpg

v65gs6.jpg

Looks so clean. Thanks for sharing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That looks awesome lmh3! How did it roll for you?

3322k3n.jpg

v65gs6.jpg

I will have one of these, oh yes I will...

Looks fantastic!

That looks awesome lmh3! How did it roll for you?

It felt the same as the standard MXM, had a great look at address and had that nice smooth impact. I just wish that the shaft they use was step less although the black finish on it is a nice touch.

3322k3n.jpg

v65gs6.jpg

Thank you for reconfirming that this is going to be my next
golf purchase. Soooooooo beautiful.

3322k3n.jpg

v65gs6.jpg
That looks awesome!

I haven't read through all the pages, so, if I was ever to change my putter, which I've never done to date, I'd go for the Odyssey Protype #2 Tour, I used it in the Britain's Best Putter National Competition at the Belfry and really got on well with it.

putters-2012-protype-tour-2______11827_1_zps01163dde.png

Managed to complete this little 4some...

Have my eyes on a Versa #2 for some stupid reason.

Managed to complete this little 4some...

Oh man do I have a bunch of 2-Ball putters those mallet covers would look good on! Nice pick ups there!

Love the Drain Pipe putter covers! I have the blade one myself and still in use!

I have a WHP #7 on its way. Cant wait.

Back