The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to roll up the windows in my car and turn on the a/c. It's the middle of February I want my low. 70s!

I had windows up today too...and a/c on but was turned to the red color on the dial

uhyve8ez.jpg

That's slow enough to drive on Ohio highways.

8 year old soccer game at 7:15pm tonight. Don't be jealous. Have a drink for me!

8 year old soccer game at 7:15pm tonight. Don't be jealous. Have a drink for me!

That's a very long game.

NBC. They advertised the hockey game as being replayed tonight at 8/7c. The game displayed on the tv channel preview as being on from 3-5 so I DVRd it, but that was actually two other games. Argh.

The Official Rant of the Day

Lesson tomorrow got rescheduled until one morning next week. Shouldn't rant but I was really looking forward to tomorrow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Went to dinner tonight to celebrate my dad's birthday. JB and I got there early so we grabbed a drink at the bar. We were talking to a nice couple sitting next to us and then my sister arrived. Then the guy asked if that was our daughter. Seriously? She's only 5 years younger than me. I needed a drink after that.

Went to dinner tonight to celebrate my dad's birthday. JB and I got there early so we grabbed a drink at the bar. We were talking to a nice couple sitting next to us and then my sister arrived. Then the guy asked if that was our daughter. Seriously? She's only 5 years younger than me. I needed a drink after that.

Maybe his eyesight was bad because how could someone who looks like they are in their early 20's possibly have a child that age.

He must have had too many...

Maybe his eyesight was bad because how could someone who looks like they are in their early 20's possibly have a child that age.

He tried to save it and say he didn't have his glasses on and my sister looked really young. I told him nice save, but it wasn't working.

You've met my sister, she doesn't look THAT young, and I hopefully don't look THAT old.

Perhaps he wasn't looking out of his good eye

You've met my sister, she doesn't look THAT young, and I hopefully don't look THAT old.
Y'all are pretty close in age, arent y'all?

Dude must have been hitting the sauce early.

You should have banned him.

Oops, my tablet was still signed in as Freddie from the PGA Show. That was me trying to make the post.

To answer War Eagle, I am 5 years older then her.

Ahhhh! I still say you shoulda banned him!

Our dog Tara is cutting some rancid farts.

Oops, my tablet was still signed in as Freddie from the PGA Show. That was me trying to make the post.

To answer War Eagle, I am 5 years older then her.
Yeah, I thought it was something like that. That would be like someone thinking Meghan is my Mom or something (3ish years older than I am).

I still remember a few times people asked my sister how her son was when we were together, and we are only six years apart.

cant move my neck without wanting to pass out from the pain

I have 24 hour Staff Duty starting in an hour. Lord have mercy, I HATE Staff Duty!!!!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I have 24 hour Staff Duty starting in an hour. Lord have mercy, I HATE Staff Duty!!!!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Necessary evil, brother. 2-5AM was always the worst for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back