Free Golf Balls + #PersonalDistance Contest

@andeti02: “I want @MikePuckli to try the softest tour ball from @WilsonGolf, so we BOTH get a free 2-ball pack! I’m paying it #FGTourward.”

hmmm cant seem to get this to work

Last edited:
Here is my entry. Twitter handle is @akrobby

I want @ole_gray to try the softest tour ball from @WilsonGolf, so we BOTH get a free 2-ball pack! I’m paying it #FGTourward.

THP #theking #imwithchad

My entry, @jthoennes04: I want @ReeceWhite79 to try the softest tour ball from @WilsonGolf, so we. get a free 2-ball pack! I’m paying it #FGTourward

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Keep the entries coming guys. Awesome chance to try golf balls, as well as an entry into one heck of a unique event.

Come on guys there should be alot more entries into this. The great thing is if you don't get selected into this event you still get some free balls. Keep those great entries coming everyone!!!!

Very surprising that this isn't getting more action. What an opportunity to enjoy a very unique THP/Wilson event. A golf course that was rated #4 in "Places you can play in Illinois", a personal driver fitting AND a free driver, a visit to the Wilson Innovation Center where few people get to see, and a whole bunch more. My goodness, sign me up!

Very surprising that this isn't getting more action. What an opportunity to enjoy a very unique THP/Wilson event. A golf course that was rated #4 in "Places you can play in Illinois", a personal driver fitting AND a free driver, a visit to the Wilson Innovation Center where few people get to see, and a whole bunch more. My goodness, sign me up!

I can attest the course is FANTASTIC!!! But the visit to the innovation center is one of those opportunities I just can't pass up!! It's a learning experience I think everyone can benefit from. And the free driver/fitting is just an amazing bonus. Fingers are crossed :)

So Many Great things as others have posted.
I cant fathom why EVERYONE isn't jumping in on this!

Dinner,Fitting,Tour,Driver,Golf and MORE?

I hope I get in!

I've wanted to try these balls also! @Michigan_Slice........

Did I get selected yet?

Eff the balls (no offense), I can buy those! I want the EVENT!!

Agreed, this is one I've been thinking on often. I love me some W/S, always have and always will!

Official Entry

Thank you THP and W/S this is incredible good luck everyone.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I know its only for one spot, but would a guest like, the Mrs., be allowed to attend the factory tour?

I know its only for one spot, but would a guest like, the Mrs., be allowed to attend the factory tour?
My guess would be no. What if everyone wanted to bring a guest?

Of course I have no idea for sure.

My guess would be no. What if everyone wanted to bring a guest?

Of course I have no idea for sure.

Smallville is correct. Unfortunately, guests are not allowed, only those selected will be allowed on the tour.

I can't imagine my first ever visit to Chicago being any better than with THPers and Wilson golf.

I can't imagine my first ever visit to Chicago being any better than with THPers and Wilson golf.

I agree, this will be my first visit to Chicago.

See ya there!!

GolferGal said:
Smallville is correct. Unfortunately, guests are not allowed, only those selected will be allowed on the tour.

Dont worry guys, I promise I will take pictures so y'all can see how awesome it was. ;)

Free Golf Balls + #PersonalDistance Contest

Are we there yet??? This event has been on my radar ever since I wasn't able to get into the Adams event. I'm ready and the bags are packed. Now I just need my name called.

“I want @ [Friend's Twitter Handle] to try the softest tour ball from @WilsonGolf, so we BOTH get a free 2-ball pack! I’m paying it #FGTourward.”

Anyone know if there is an issue if the end quotation marks are included in the tweet?

Back