Today's round was ... (describe in one line)

Today's round was much better than the score.

Full of fairways hit but not greens.

... supposed to be the first full round of the year... weather said otherwise. Booooooo!

.... frustrating fourteen, fruitful four.

Absolutely fantastic, great score, great fun, big victory :)

Yesterday's round was filled with missed opportunities, but I know what I need to focus more time on.

Reassuring. I really need to start trusting my swing. When I do, good things happen.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A great day of golf filled with several built in lessons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rained out...

Simulated

... when I slowed the whole thing down and hit some really nice shots, shame I won't remember this next week and will be back trying to melt it....

Yesterdays round was awesome. I've been replaying it in my head ever since.

Tail of 2 nines. Made a mess out of the front (46) then turned it around on a more difficult back 9 (37)

Up and down. Front 9 was pretty forgettable, some good shots, some bad, ended up with 43. Started back birdie par par birdie bogey par, then blew up and finished at 41 with a double on 16 and triple on 18. Lost my cool a little bit, which I hate doing.

Yesterdays round was awesome. I've been replaying it in my head ever since.
lol, I'm really bad for that!
I have to restrain myself sometimes when a buddy asks "how was the golf at the weekend?" and not give a blow by blow account!

A day of validation for the work that is being put in.

Today was encouraging. My lessons are paying off and I struck the ball well today.

The best I have ever played a full round, hard work paying off big time.

Frustrating, yet rewarding!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

An important part of the work in progress.

JM

A good learning curve.

A day of validation for the work that is being put in.

With you testing equipment so frequently and having something new in the bag do you find it hard to play consistent?

Back