The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not being a jerk JB. If someone gets their feelings hurt over that, then they shoudl have had the decency to reply.

Last year I had to make the tough decision to back out of SeeMore after losing my job. I contacted GG right away she gave me a couple days to make a final decision which I thought was extremely generous. In the end I just couldn't justify it and let her know within two days.

I know many others have done the same thing. As most people are courteous of others. But obviously not everyone deems that an important trait.

Last edited:
People who ask for an opinion then argue against said opinion and refuse to accept advice of any SME

people who are lazy and don't do any leg work before asking for help

I had to totally had to bite my tongue just now. I'm sitting here in the clubhouse after my round (shot an 82) and there is this table of old farts next to me with one guy moaning how slow the round was today. He actually said "it's all because of this guy with a pull cart and umbrella who couldn't hit the ball past the red tees - he has no business playing this course." Well, that guy was me and I don't know what they were watching but I averaged 258 off the tee and had 1 bad shot on a par 3 where I topped a 4i and still made par after hitting the 9i within 4 feet of the hole.

Yes, today was slow but once again, I was always the first to the green walking. I really wanted to say something but I chose to take the high road. Man people can be jerks!

I had to totally had to bite my tongue just now. I'm sitting here in the clubhouse after my round (shot an 82) and there is this table of old farts next to me with one guy moaning how slow the round was today. He actually said "it's all because of this guy with a pull cart and umbrella who couldn't hit the ball past the red tees - he has no business playing this course." Well, that guy was me and I don't know what they were watching but I averaged 258 off the tee and had 1 bad shot on a par 3 where I topped a 4i and still made par after hitting the 9i within 4 feet of the hole.

Yes, today was slow but once again, I was always the first to the green walking. I really wanted to say something but I chose to take the high road. Man people can be jerks!

Just my $0.02 you didn't ask for, but screw him. He's old. Don't waste your time on him or his delusions.

Just my $0.02 you didn't ask for, but screw him. He's old. Don't waste your time on him or his delusions.

I would have wanted to sit down at that table and said "Tell me more about this fella..."

Exactly. Not worth it which is why I didn't chime in.

News said to expect 75 cents to a dollar rise total in the Midwest...BP probably did it on purpose.

And I just heard on the news last week to expect gas under $2 a gallon by Christmas.

I think I would have gone up to someone, anyone and started talking about using a push cart with an umbrella, and there was this old guy who . . . .

I should take the high road, but oftentimes it is too high a road to take.

Anyone watching the PGA? Of course you are. But have you watched Keegan Bradley lately? OMG! IF I played with anyone that played as slow and as maticulous as he is, I would have quit golf a long time ago. The things he does would drive even the slowest people nuts. Grabs his hat 2 or 6 times, twirls the club 15 times, paces from the ball back to behind multiple times like someone with tourettes! If I were Tiger I would have had to say something like "Dude ... if you twirl the club one more time I'm going to beat you over the head myself." Anyone played with someone like that?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

His routine is annoying, but I don't know that he plays any slower than Spieth.

His routine is annoying, but I don't know that he plays any slower than Spieth.

He is faster actually because he makes up for it on the green. Also faster than Tiger, Paddy, Adam Scott and a few others.

Anyone watching the PGA? Of course you are. But have you watched Keegan Bradley lately? OMG! IF I played with anyone that played as slow and as maticulous as he is, I would have quit golf a long time ago. The things he does would drive even the slowest people nuts. Grabs his hat 2 or 6 times, twirls the club 15 times, paces from the ball back to behind multiple times like someone with tourettes! If I were Tiger I would have had to say something like "Dude ... if you twirl the club one more time I'm going to beat you over the head myself." Anyone played with someone like that?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
JB and I were talking about this earlier. I thought he played slow as hell with all that fidgeting but he pointed out he's fast on the greens and also the commentators mentioned multiple times how he was one of the quicker guys out. I started paying attention and he wasn't quite as slow as i thought. Sure he tweeks a bunch but actually steps up and hits it relatively quickly when i was comparing to others. Putting is definitely not slow after listening to what JB said. Just looks annoying I'll agree but isn't too bad when you really break it down

The Official Rant of the Day

Just learned of the passing of one of my best friends from College. I hate that we grew apart, but I have never met a more genuine and loving guy. He truly just loved everyone. He was diagnosed with brain cancer a few years ago and had been fighting with it since. Had a tumor removed last year, but apparently it had come back and he couldn't win the 2nd time around. The worst part is that we always talked about meeting back up and life just got in the way. Man...F cancer.

27 is too damn young. Too damn young.

The rain here is just ridiculous, and it looks like this weekend will be washed out for the 3rd consecutive week. Sure would be nice to get my Legacy clubs out onto a golf course.

Remember last weekend in Savannah when I said I missed the Arizona heat. I lied.

1fdd536ee190c8cfeac72823b64dae44.jpg

I refuse to believe that is an actual real world temperature.

Gross.

I refuse to believe that is an actual real world temperature.

Gross.
Yeah, my car said 103. Fupy must have parked in the sun. Or on the sun.
Edit : 114 degrees tomorrow and Saturday.

Yeah, my car said 103. Fupy must have parked in the sun. Or on the sun.
Edit : 114 degrees tomorrow and Saturday.

You people are crazy. I talked to a friend in our research facility in India and it's only about 90 there.

Holy He!! Fupy. That's just crazy. But too me it would be worth it to not have to deal with sub zero temps amd20" of snow in a few months.

Brings back memories of spending 4 months in the mojave. Waking up to 95* at 5 am and seeing 115 most days from May-Oct

Good day businesswise. Good day.

Bad day everywhere else. Just a bad mood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back