Seneca Hickory Stick Driving Range Pics (pics heavy)

Awesome pics!

great pics Dave....only wish I could have made it to play the round with everyone.....next time I will be there!

Great pics. Someone give us a rundown. Who's who?

I will put names on some pics and post them but it may take some time just cause of being busy. Will get it done tho.

Love the pics Krispy!!! Great playing with ya Friday, loved the "tin cup" mentality :0)

Great pics. Someone give us a rundown. Who's who?

I will put names on some pics and post them but it may take some time just cause of being busy. Will get it done tho.

Took a low quality screen grab from the pic on Paul's site (I hope he doesn't mind) and added names. Only THPer missing was choppstixxx (see last post before this one). I think he was in the restroom making sure his ears were properly tucked under his flat brim :)

doubt he will mind. thanks for doing this.

Jay and I missed the pic, but we were there haha

Love the pics Krispy!!! Great playing with ya Friday, loved the "tin cup" mentality :0)

Had a great time with you , Jay, and Golds. Can't wait to do it again! I'm not bragging or nothing but that movie was based on my true story. LOL

Took a low quality screen grab from the pic on Paul's site (I hope he doesn't mind) and added names. Only THPer missing was choppstixxx (see last post before this one). I think he was in the restroom making sure his ears were properly tucked under his flat brim :)
QUOTE]

Thanks Andy!

Those are some great shots!

Awesome pics, all of them.

Great camera! Amazing pictures! Thank you for sharing!

Back