Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm all over that thread...check it out sometime. Funny this came up as my father in law and I were talking hybrids tonight and I was raving about how much I like this one

I'm talking about when you wouldn't let anyone else hit the hybrid James brought. Not sharing your wealth of knowledge with us peeons

Aw boy, drivers and irons drivers and irons. Seriously so many ponders I couldn't list em all. Need to do a fitting. Seeing the.match play this weekend convinced me that both would be in my best interest.

Let the insanity begin

sent without the boss's knowledge...

Vokey SM5s or new Hopkins...

Is this years xtd similar to last years?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I would say this year's blow away last year's Super S / LS hybrids; and I still like the 2014 better than the old silver hybrid as well. The mat color on top hides the slot well and I like the smaller head profile than in previous editions. Fantastic shaft as stock and the adjustability options with it are great as well.

I've been looking at these the last few nights. Pure hawkponder, but dang...

$_57.JPG

Why new Hopkins? Different grinds?

Different grinds. But I realized that I love how they look right now. The rust and coke baths have them looking perfect. Because they are stamped with my kids birthdays and initials, I want to make a display case for my office and keep them close.

I really want my new wedges to be a plain and bare as possible. Hopkins will even not add any paintfill. But the best season I ever had with wedge play was with Vokeys.

Hawk...

Get it.

Signed,

Everyone

Different grinds. But I realized that I love how they look right now. The rust and coke baths have them looking perfect. Because they are stamped with my kids birthdays and initials, I want to make a display case for my office and keep them close.

I really want my new wedges to be a plain and bare as possible. Hopkins will even not add any paintfill. But the best season I ever had with wedge play was with Vokeys.

I think you gotta go Vokeys then dude. Thinking we'll get a look at the SM5's soon.

Hawk...

Get it.

Signed,

Everyone

I know right? Problem is they are almost all bidding items, and I don't bid.

There are actually a lot of them out there believe it or not. They are all refinished. One place sells the refinishing work on its own for $60 or something like that. Pretty cool stuff. They have old TP Mills, Hogans, etc.

There are actually a lot of them out there believe it or not. They are all refinished. One place sells the refinishing work on its own for $60 or something like that. Pretty cool stuff. They have old TP Mills, Hogans, etc.

Some of the old mills I have seen from them are jaw dropping.

Dang Hawk never seen that putter before. That's got your name written all over it though.

I've been looking at these the last few nights. Pure hawkponder, but dang...

$_57.JPG

That's funny. I watch these every time one pops up. It's just an old Scotty that's been polished to excess, but I think of getting a "fast green" putter sometimes and these get my interest. Some day maybe...too many other wish list items at the moment.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Seemore z3c

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Deep faced fairway wood (around 18 degrees) to hold a spot in my bag until my 5Deep comes.

Cleveland Classic XL 5 wood looks intriguing

Deep faced fairway wood (around 18 degrees) to hold a spot in my bag until my 5Deep comes.

Cleveland Classic XL 5 wood looks intriguing

What's it gonna be, another couple weeks?

Still waiting on PGA SS to get LH BB's in. Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Why are you so tied to the super store? You already trade stuff into them for credit?

Yes, I have $500+ in store credit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back