WGC Accenture Match Play Bracket Competition (THP Style)

That was so much fun to watch. Hell of a match!

so close to picking him all the way to. Dont second guess yourself. Good job Day.

What a match is right! Dubui gained a lot of fans with his survival mode today

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Now just to wait for the Bracket to update to see the standings.

Was quickly becoming a fan of Jason Day as a golfer, but that was a great interview.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Wow great win by Day. You can expect to see VDubs is some team action for match play. Well done to both!

One heck of a battle and great win for Day. Glad to see him in form going into this year.

That was a fun one to watch. Loads better than the snow last year.

Funny ya just cant wait for finish but afterwards ya wish it could keep going cause it was something special to watch

I hope this spring boards Day to a Major this year.

Some great golf holy cow! That was crazy good.

Using Tapatalk

That was one heck of a championship match.

One question for our prizes, how do we handle ties?

I think he updated the original post, but he is going to pull names out of a hat.

That was one heck of a championship match.

One question for our prizes, how do we handle ties?
Its posted on the first post at the bottom.

Now just to wait for the Bracket to update to see the standings.
Well I am in worse than last place, I made my picks but for some reason I am not included in the standings. It even says THP Match Play Brack to the right of my name when I sign in. That is disappointing.

edit - on a more positive note, if Miller Time is still 17th it will be super easy to get his prize to him. Looks like we need to get together for a round soon. :thumb:

So did you and me tie then??? Kinda confused now, but I got more points than you. Say if I get 6th place atleast I won't have to worry about shipping a prize lol.
Well I am in worse than last place, I made my picks but for some reason I am not included in the standings. It even says THP Match Play Brack to the right of my name when I sign in. That is disappointing.

edit - on a more positive note, if Miller Time is still 17th it will be super easy to get his prize to him. Looks like we need to get together for a round soon. :thumb:

Looks like greggdrews and vegan702 tied for first with 103 points. Have to see who won tiebreaker. Thought day said he played 110 holes which was tiebreaker question

When I log in it takes me to next weeks challenge and I can't find our standings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So did you and me tie then??? Kinda confused now, but I got more points than you. Say if I get 6th place atleast I won't have to worry about shipping a prize lol.
Nope we did not tie, my entry does not even show up in the standings so I am not in any place, sorry for the confusion.

edit - not sure what is going on but I am showing between 6th & 7th with no position at all so I really have no idea what is happening.

shows me that your just below me, with a - next to your name here is a pic of it.
brack.jpg
Nope we did not tie, my entry does not even show up in the standings so I am not in any place, sorry for the confusion.

It just started showing that way. It looks to me like DD is in 7th now.

Looks like greggdrews and vegan702 tied for first with 103 points. Have to see who won tiebreaker. Thought day said he played 110 holes which was tiebreaker question

Wow, thought I was out of it after Friday. I guess having Day as the winner helped a lot. I think I answered 106 holes, not sure though.

Also, if for some reason it doesn't do the tie breaker, I am good with Greg winning as he had more correct picks, 36-34.

It just started showing that way. It looks to me like DD is in 7th now.

I really have no idea what is happening, being as I have no number beside my name I take it I am not in the standings. :confused2:

Wow, thought I was out of it after Friday. I guess having Day as the winner helped a lot. I think I answered 106 holes, not sure though.

Also, if for some reason it doesn't do the tie breaker, I am good with Greg winning as he had more correct picks, 36-34.

I had 37 picks right but had Day finishing 2nd, glad I did not have that right or it would have thrown a bigger damper into the standings :rain:

I really have no idea what is happening, being as I have no number beside my name I take it I am not in the standings. :confused2:

I would imagine by tomorrow it will be correct, either way according to total points you should be in 7th.

Back