2015 THP Custom Hats

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Here they are. You guys voted on them, and the voting said this was the favorite. THP is having them made now in both white and gray and they will be limited in supply.

369631-v3-01-L.jpg

Sweet...might need to get that white hat, but the gray, too.

rats what hoping the yellowish color would stay in the design on the gray one. I like that Live It was removed from the back of the hat. Looking forward to seeing in hand photos. Will probably pass on the white since I kind of already have that one.

Looking forward to seeing in-hand pics--and adding them to my collection.

• Admin
rats what hoping the yellowish color would stay in the design on the gray one. I like that Live It was removed from the back of the hat. Looking forward to seeing in hand photos. Will probably pass on the white since I kind of already have that one.

Sadly it would have meant to increase our minimums to double the amount and an increase in cost. So we went orange for both. Doesnt mean we cant add another if these are received well.
I love the Live It on the side, instead of the back.

Sadly it would have meant to increase our minimums to double the amount and an increase in cost. So we went orange for both. Doesnt mean we cant add another if these are received well.

I'm sure business side makes sense, no argument. I like the orange and look forward to in hand shots of it. Live it on the side > live it on the back.

the orange isn't blue enough. Also, fitted option please? heh....

I think the hats that were sold last were the best THP has ever produced. hoping for the same quality this time around!

• Admin
the orange isn't blue enough. Also, fitted option please? heh....

I think the hats that were sold last were the best THP has ever produced. hoping for the same quality this time around!

Oh please no.
I agree on the quality of the last hat and by a landslide. We are using the same company this time around and will not settle for lesser.

Looks great on the side!

Very nice, easy additions to the collection.

Awesome!

These look great and I will looking to grab one of each.

Hat looks great. Really liked the black with teal logo, but these still look good.

That was a great switch, looks even better now.

I think I'll be getting a couple of these!

Not a fan of OSFA hats, my bald head gets a funny tan line on the back in the open space, but I will make a concession for these and rock one!

Love it! It's high time I add another THP hat (or 2) to my collection, can't wait to get a hold of one (or 2)!

I will be ordering both. They look great!

Glad to hear that the same company will be used again this year. I'm looking forward to adding to my collection.

Love the look! Cant wait to see the in-hand pictures.

Really like the white one. Any word on fitted?

Very nice. Will be getting a white one.

I can't wait to place my order. It looks great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweet I can't wait to snag one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back