Favorite 19th Hole Cocktail

A nice wheat ale preferably Grasshopper or if I'm not having a beer i'll get a Caesar.

Beer for me. Bad things happen for me, and anyone around me, if I go harder than that. #weaksauce

Dr.Pepper, Tea or Water. Sometimes I get a little crazy and have some juice. I have only drank alcohol on and after the course 4 times and twice was with THPers.lol

Old-fashioned

I'll take a cold Yuengling

Ice cold Lager for me. Don't care which kind as long as theirs a few.

If it's a cocktail, I'm usually going for Rum and cokes, Crown and cokes, or vodka tonics. However, I'm more likely to get a cold beer on the golf course.

Depends on my mood. It is usually one of two thing, Dewars scotch or Beer (depending on the selection).

Four shots of Straight Vodka, than a quick Black Russian. Usually finish with a half cup of water and a sour dough pretzel

just joking. I don't drink and really hate the taste of most of this stuff

- cherry coke and sour dough pretzel

Usually whatever flask we didn't drain during the round.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

On a hot day I enjoy a nice cold beer or two and if it is a little chilly outside I prefer to have myself a scotch on the rocks!

Water or Summer Shandy usually.

Ice cold beer for me. Very rarely will I have a cocktail but I would go for a jack n coke

Mac and Jacks African Amber. Best beer in the world.

Miller Lite. Less filling.

Not a big liquor fan.

After 18 holes in the heat, first a tall glass of ice water. Then a shot of iced Patron Silver Tequila followed by a New Castle Brown Ale if they have it.

Either a Corona or Jim Beam and coke.

I am a beer guy all the way

Favorite 19th Hole Cocktail

Good old beer or rum and coke

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beer, gin/vodka tonic, or a moscow mule if they have it.

Cold water to start.

Either going whiskey on ice or a mojito if it's on a patio.

Cold beer...or two!

Vodka.......mix with whatever is available. Even if that means Kool Aid. I don't care.

Back