The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Impossible. Russell Wilson is an elite Passer

Scoring touchdowns sounds more fun than blocking for your quarterback.

Arron Rogers is doing well today as well. :alien:

Scoring touchdowns sounds more fun than blocking for your quarterback.

Arron Rogers is doing well today as well. :alien:
I'm not sure how that second pick stood up to review

Never seen a team get away with more PI penalties than the Packers. Both offensive and their pick schemes and defensive including that one that was blatant.

James Jones. Not good enough for the Raiders or the Giants. Just made a hell of a play

Sorry to say, but my Hawks are back in full force, chewing those 4-0 Bengals up right now....

Is Dan Fouts usually this bad?

Drew Brees may have the worst contract in the NFL. Saints are going to be bad for a long time because of it

Guion is an idiot.

Not a good day for Aaron. He should retire

Never seen a team get away with more PI penalties than the Packers. Both offensive and their pick schemes and defensive including that one that was blatant.
They've done that forever. Back when they had Charles Woodson and what his name. One reason they were so good they got away with so much.

Doesn't even bother me anymore.

Mccown with the BOMB

Wow garbage with a huge TD!!

Omg garbage caught the ball with his junk

They've done that forever. Back when they had Charles Woodson and what his name. One reason they were so good they got away with so much.

Doesn't even bother me anymore.
Hahahahahahaha. When the Packers had Al Harris and Charles Woodson, they got called for more PIs, illegal contacts, and holding than any other team in the league. Routinely caused problems.

Brownsssssss!!!! Hahaha what a freaking catch!

Garbage is turning out to be a great waiver pickup for me.

Todd Gurley is awfully legit

*puts homer hat on*

Clay Matthews may be the best all around linebacker in the league.

Helluva 4th quarter from the Bengals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back