JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This was just approved by the USGA.

20160024.jpg

• Admin
And I am not going to lie, the weight area at the top portion looks rather "interesting" (phallic symbol)

so much ugly

This one I actually like. Weird. PXG seems to be growing on me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am glad you said it Josh... Very IJP

Poulter design?

And I am not going to lie, the weight area at the top portion looks rather "interesting" (phallic symbol)

Bahahahahahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe Poulter inspired

All I can think of is Chappelle and his Rick James/Charlie Murphy skit.

I do not like the looks of that at all, phallic weights or not. It looks like it's trying to be too industrial and angular.

Can't unsee.

Seems like a pretty flaccid design

Industrial look is what I see

umm yeah, interesting choice for the patterns there. I don't really like what it looks like regardless of that. I'm not a fan of how their designs so far at all.

I guess if it works...? I dont mind the weight placements, but the name in that font going inbetween them looks a bit cheap.

hqdefault.jpg

My initial thought of the name. I like it though

Forever unclean...

I actually thought it was a watermark at first.

Just seems like someone rushed a homework assignment and was like oh crap we didnt put the name on it! There got it, done and done.

Is this what Zack Johnson had in the bag this weekend? I'm sure he'll dial it in, but when I was watching Saturday, he was kinda wild off the tee.

Doesn't do anything for me

Back