Peter Millar Summer Comfort

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Love this line and have for a number of years.
Any others wearing this performance line?

Until recently I hadn't really gone with non branded clothing. It was always adidas because they were so cheap. But I have no need to spend money on clubs now so I'm thinking some new threads like Millar and some of the other good ones will have to happen

• Admin
Nordstrom rack is a great place as I just picked up shirts for 39 and they are great.

Nordstrom rack is a great place as I just picked up shirts for 39 and they are great.

I need to find a brand I know fits me well. The Callaway stuff fits good but it's a little big on me. Travis Matthew fits too snug. Just gotta find one that fits well and go with it

$39 is fantastic for these. I might have to go look tomorrow. I can never pay retail for these shirts but the summer comfort line is awesome

I wish it fit me better, some of the most comfortable fabric out there. I wish they had a more tailored cut

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I wish it fit me better, some of the most comfortable fabric out there. I wish they had a more tailored cut

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
get that sMedium bro

• Admin
I need to find a brand I know fits me well. The Callaway stuff fits good but it's a little big on me. Travis Matthew fits too snug. Just gotta find one that fits well and go with it

Its a fun trial and error. Millar is going to fit similar to that Callaway stuff, but a bit more narrow.

$39 is fantastic for these. I might have to go look tomorrow. I can never pay retail for these shirts but the summer comfort line is awesome

Countryside store had a ton.

Sadly, I only own one PM that I got from Seemore. It is the best fitting shirt I own and I should seriously look at another two or five.

JM

This is my favorite line by far. However I swing in a Large on occasion which is rare in most brands.

Hey JB, I have one of the summer collection shirts, very nice.

Peter Millar is one of my all time favorites. I love the golf shirts, dress shirts, and their tech dress pants are my go-to for work! All around amazing quality and fit.

I love this shirt.

NMN3MGY_mu.jpg

Not a huge fan of full striped shirts, but this one has me second guessing myself.

That is a great looking shirt. Could pair nicely with a lot of short colors too

The Spring Summer Comfort line is just awesome. I picked up this sweater a couple of months ago and just love it.

NMN3MGG_mk.jpg

Now that I'm back in Dallas I need to hit up Nordstrom rack. Double duty anyways since I wear polos to work

Now that I'm back in Dallas I need to hit up Nordstrom rack. Double duty anyways since I wear polos to work

They are one season behind here, sometimes two, but so worth it at $34 or $39 a piece depending on style. The quality is solid for me compared to some other brands they sell at the same price. Part of that is the way they finish their shirts.

Those are a great looking couple of pieces. I love Millar's stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are one season behind here, sometimes two, but so worth it at $34 or $39 a piece depending on style. The quality is solid for me compared to some other brands they sell at the same price. Part of that is the way they finish their shirts.

Are they a more performance type material or cotton?

Back