Bettinardi Putter Thread

Really hoping someone could answer this..

Ive just been looking around and the Queen Bee caught my eye.. One thing that I've noticed about the Queen Bee is that the honeycomb milling looks a lot smaller on it compared to something like the BB1. The BB1 seems like it has much bigger honeycomb milling.

My question is, is it in fact smaller honeycomb milling on the Queen Bee? If so, what is the difference in feel?

Really hoping someone could answer this..

Ive just been looking around and the Queen Bee caught my eye.. One thing that I've noticed about the Queen Bee is that the honeycomb milling looks a lot smaller on it compared to something like the BB1. The BB1 seems like it has much bigger honeycomb milling.

My question is, is it in fact smaller honeycomb milling on the Queen Bee? If so, what is the difference in feel?

According to their website, the Queen Bee has a micro honeycomb milling. As far as feels goes I'm not sure since I've never tried that series from them. Also, feel can be quite subjective from person to person. Maybe shoot them a call/email or tweet. They've been pretty helpful whenever I have contacted them.

According to their website, the Queen Bee has a micro honeycomb milling. As far as feels goes I'm not sure since I've never tried that series from them. Also, feel can be quite subjective from person to person. Maybe shoot them a call/email or tweet. They've been pretty helpful whenever I have contacted them.

I shot them an email. Thanks alot.

My new $40 eBay steal. Goes well with the $65 BB-27 I got from the local used club place

13d24487f2e05d01971a742bf28c5198.jpg
c57d1ecc043a88a1a5c83dd35b5b86c1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now you need to grab a Betti Blackhawks Headcover and you're all set :act-up:

The armlock putter has some good uses. Yesterday I used it to putt through the wet fringe. I have tried both, relofting it in belly position (while it's still legal) and arm locking it on the back arm. Both are very good for popping it over the fringe to the green. It's making use of its 7* loft when it's not in its usual forward press position. It works beautifully. Anyone else tried something similar?

I'm struggling to find a putter that can compete with the 2015 SS2 for me right now. Not that I need to or anything. Always fun to compare though. I know it's not as sexy looking, but good on them for going with the Super Fly Mill face.

Queen B feels a lot softer than the bb series.

I've had my eye on a BB1F lately and I'll own one as soon as the right deal comes along.

I won this as a little Easter Sunday gift from eBay! Ready to break out the putting mat until the courses thaw. $185 +shipping

That's a beauty KingZ!

Put the UTx mega paddle on the SS12 to test it out before putting it on my PING gamer. Played really solid with it. Good enough to earn it a spot in the bag for now. Great combination for me or maybe a lucky run, time will tell. :D Either way great round with it today. Love the look of this putter behind the ball too. Really easy putter to just line up and rock the shoulders with.

What's the difference between BB series and Studio Stock? Both milled from carbon steel. Is it just the color?

Got the ss14 out of retirement today. 28 putts in total so not too shabby. Made a fee but was pushing right quite a bit. Might keep it in the bag for the next few rounds

Has anyone here tried any of the Bettinardi Kuchar putters?

The #2 is really catching my eye.

Been a while since I last posted a Betti, but I picked this one up recently. It feels probably as good as it looks! Enjoy.

011_zpsqvuwne39.jpg
009_zpsn0swsioq.jpg
005_zpsbcbcdtpc.jpg
004_zpsteex4okd.jpg
013_zpss7xavj0k.jpg
015_zpsyiguolqn.jpg

Woooooooooooah....

this baby is incredibly sexy

edit: and 4 of 7!?! that is limited!

Bettinardi Putter Thread

I won this as a little Easter Sunday gift from eBay! Ready to break out the putting mat until the courses thaw. $185 +shipping

Maybe I'm a little OCD but the Bettinardi on the back not being centered would drive me nuts.

Maybe I'm a little OCD but the Bettinardi on the back not being centered would drive me nuts.

I was thinking the same thing lol

I was thinking the same thing lol
I agree, the authenticity allowed me to get over the ocd feeling and you never see it while playing, maybe it is even an advantage if other people are watching!

That 50 cal is incredibly limited, and a heck of a pretty putter. Congrats on that pickup!

I agree, the authenticity allowed me to get over the ocd feeling and you never see it while playing, maybe it is even an advantage if other people are watching!
I could get used to it. Now I need to find one at a great deal

It is centered. The weights on the heel and toe along with the off centered alignment line just give the illusion its off center. Probably an easy way to catch imposters as they would center it to the alignment line.

Back