Grandura Golf Website Is Live

Site looks great! Works on my phone too just had to go into desktop mode for my browser. Pretty damn cool getting my first impressions today and now seeing all the info / specs from them. Presentation looks great overall

Just did the online fitting and was setup with 550 TS. Might just have to grab this and slap it in my Driver

I need to get new numbers but I love the idea of the 590. I was fit for the 510 which makes sense given what i have in the driver now.

Got it to work and came out with a 550 X...

Any ideas on pricing for these when they're available?

Put me in a 590X.... I wouldn't mind giving it a go :)

Let this sink in for a second. You are the first golfers on the planet to be testing these shafts outside of a select few tour pros that immediately made an inquiry. Grandura has not even been out to a tour event yet (coming soon) and THPers already have them in their hands.

Can't wait to read the reviews as they come in.

I explained this to a friend of mine & he couldn't believe it. He's dying to get a round in together so he can try it out.

I'll check it out once I'm on a desktop. Mobile version appears to be a work in progress.

Nice looking website. Once I have some current data I will have to try the fitting tool.

Yep. Mobile version no workie.

Just headed to their website and did their fitting. I remember what most of my numbers were from Legacy except I had no clue about decent angle. Anyway I ended up being fit for the 590 S. The only thing I'm really surprised by is that they fir me for stiff in that shaft. Would love to try this shaft out and compare it to my ADDI that I game currently.

I was fit for a 530. Wonder what will be arriving as my test shaft.

I haven't been to the site yet, wanted to wait and give my initial impressions without being influenced if possible by what the shaft I received is supposed to do. I need to check it out now.

Let this sink in for a second. You are the first golfers on the planet to be testing these shafts outside of a select few tour pros that immediately made an inquiry. Grandura has not even been out to a tour event yet (coming soon) and THPers already have them in their hands.

Can't wait to read the reviews as they come in.
Exclusivity is what THP does best!!!

Site looks pretty sweet. Started the fitting tool but I don't have any clue as to what a lot of my numbers are for what it was asking. Made some guesses and it spit out 530 TS.

Site was well done and the online fitting tool was one of the best I have tried. Overall I was very impressed.

I was fit into the 550 ts, using numbers from a ball fitting in April. I need to get on a ml and get some numbers and try again.

I just checked out the sight. Did the online fitting too, guessed at all my the numbers though. Put me on a 530 TS.
Will have to get on a monitor and check my real numbers and try the fitting tool again. I was hoping it would put me in a higher launching shaft.

I had to try to remember some numbers from spring, but it put me in a 530 X. World love to hit it.

Just went through the online fitting, fairly simple to get through. 530 S was the recommendation....anyone got one lying around they aren't using? :angel:

Just went through the online fitting, fairly simple to get through. 530 S was the recommendation....anyone got one lying around they aren't using? :angel:

If only you knew a guy who was testing one!

I tried the fitting tool, but didn't have all the data required. Rather than guess, I'll just wait until I can get on a monitor and get the current numbers.

Neat fitting tool. Seems to not work on mobile though. Gets stuck trying to input the total distance.

I took some numbers from a Trackman fitting and was fit into the 590TS. I have pretty good launch already, one could argue it is too high, but I like that and indicated I'd like to keep my ball flight as is. Might tinker a bit to see what it suggests based on lower flight.

Looked at the 550 on the site. It's interesting that they mentioned it is for those who like to lower loft and still get good launch because that is what I plan to do after my first session.

Played around on the site today and I must say they have the best site of any shaft manufacturer I've seen. It's super easy to use super informative on what each shaft is built to do and who it's aimed at.

I got fitted into the 550 in X/TS or the 510 in TS/S depending on only a change is SS by a couple MPH since I'm on the bubble by most standards. Pretty cool and makes tons of sense that those two would be what I got fit into. Now I just need to get my hands on one or both.

I got fit into the 590 TS based on my current launch angle but had to guess on my descent angle. I was surprised the 590 was recommended with my higher than normal backspin.

Back