The Fort Golf Resort - Indianapolis, IN

idk number 17 at 232+ with no place to miss.....

See I'm more comfortable at 230 than I at at 215. I'm in between clubs at 215. I know that 230 is my 3h but I have a hard time getting more than 210 out of my 5i

See I'm more comfortable at 230 than I at at 215. I'm in between clubs at 215. I know that 230 is my 3h but I have a hard time getting more than 210 out of my 5i

Wooo, long hitter here. 230 is a driver for me. I'm really hopping for the white tees.

This course looks great! Nothing like a challenging course to test the THP members. You'll find me in the shade, lol!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

yea im in between my 3H and 3 wood at 230 i guess be short at the front edge?

yea im in between my 3H and 3 wood at 230 i guess be short at the front edge?
I think some of those yardages could make for some interesting choices across the entire field of the THP invitational!

Guess I should've posted in here instead of other thread. Gave another, more thorough, rundown of the holes tonight. I'm guessing all holes from blue except par 3s which will be from whites. Just a guess but that's probably what I will play during my practice round in early May.

I am thinking 5 wd here. Have hit one out to 235 with it and usually hit it 200 to 220. Have to see what I can do there.
idk number 17 at 232+ with no place to miss.....

Thanks Toad!

nice work toad

11 looks like a motha

I know it's a bad swing though to have already, but that OB on 13 & 15 is scary!

Here's my homemade yardage book ready for studying!

I have a little studying to do
yvy6yze7.jpg

Time to heat up the old laminator here at work. I need my yardage book to look sharp!

Time to heat up the old laminator here at work. I need my yardage book to look sharp!
I wish we had one of those, that would work wonders on this.

I've caught myself browsing through the course when I'm stuck on hold on the phone, I'll probably have played 30 rounds in my head and on paper even before I get to play this great course.

I have a little studying to do
yvy6yze7.jpg

I did the same thing for Chicago and the Grandaddy last year. Every strategy I thought of went out the window once I got caught up in the moment of the awesomeness that happens at THP events.

Damn guys, just go play golf. Nobody cares what your score is! That's the best part about these things.

The Fort Golf Resort - Indianapolis, IN

Damn guys, just go play golf. Nobody cares what your score is! That's the best part about these things.

Michigan pride is on the line here. Got to beat Ohio. And then kick back with a cold beverage and laugh it up with our friends south of the border.

Nothin wrong with a little strategy talk. Got 88 days to go still

Michigan pride is on the line here. Got to beat Ohio. And then kick back with a cold beverage and laugh it up with our friends south of the border.

Indiana will win the day!!

Back