2014 #TheGrandaddy - The Event Of A Lifetime

I really want to make the team this year and beat those clowns!

Man, the hits keep coming. THP is going to bring the belt home, where it truly belongs.

THP #theking #imwithchad

This one is going to be fun to try to get into. Can't wait!!!

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

I think I am going to load this on my phone, and every time I think about skipping the gym that day, I will just play this as extra motivation.

I am so pumped! If this is half as great as the original grandaddy... oh man look out!!!

Score whatever, in the end for #TeamTHP in the #Grandaddy it's just win baby, just win!

This is it, really. In the words of Al Davis, and our team captain, Jman, "Just win, baby"!

1st post updated with another video.
This one from Hashtag.

Haha Chad is writing a pretty big check there...

Thank you, Hashtag for the additional incentive to kick your butt. I'm looking forward to the opportunity to do just that.

Well played chad....well played

1-1 against Hashtag for me, and I'd love to have the chance to swing that record my way next year.

This is on my radar. I am looking forward to being a part of the action!

hahahaha Hashtag got jokes. Won't be so funny when JMan leads THP's team to victory this year. #ComingForTheBelt

THP absolutely must win in 2014. The ZooCrew is dragging us through the muck here!

Wow!!! I really hope I'm lucky enough to get in on this one for sure. Oh man!! The 2013 was really enjoyable to watch from this side of the fence. I can only imagine how much fun if would be to participate!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Absolutely effin love this. They are good at smack talk, but this year THP will change that tone and take it to them. Hopefully I can try for this and bring some international presence to #TeamTHP.

I like the trash talk from Harry, THP will do better this year.

Let me at 'em! THP WILL prevail this year and I hope to be fortunate enough to be part of the team that force feeds that sign to #Chad!

#ImWithHarry for #TheKing but #ImWithJman come December!

Chad's cubicle must be the best cubicle in the world...FWIW

You are assuming that the 2nd Team THP will be called the Dream Team. They could be the inaugural something else.

I vote 'Gree n Machine' and the team rolls up decked to the 9's in THP green. Just sayin'

Gotta love the trash talk, I jist hope the members of Thp get to make one in return after they win this year!

I wonder if Chad happens to remember his first match of the weekend... Lost 2 down? Yeah. Sorry, TPluff and I had to wake you up REAL quick that day... 12:58, signing out.

The challenge has been set. I'm very much looking forward to seeing this progress and Team THP being built.

I have a feeling we will have a strong group of guys heading in with a score to settle and a chip on the shoulder.

I, for one, don't appreciate their arrogance out in Carlsbad, CA.

Well if Harrys and Chads Video does not make you want to work your butt off to beat them, not sure what will. Go gettem Jman

Love the videos from Harry and Chad. I would say the gauntlet has been thrown down, but this would be the wrong thread for that phrase. If someone can't get excited about the opportunity to fight with Jman to right the Grandaddy wrongs, then they better check for a pulse. #VivaLaDos

Back