The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can finally rotate my neck again...... HHJJ, especially with the HH Invitational coming up quickly.

I can finally rotate my neck again...... HHJJ, especially with the HH Invitational coming up quickly.

Rich - I haven't said it enough. Thank you for all that you have done for us and this country. I love hearing that you are moving towards full effectiveness.

Happy birthday to lil blu

Happy birthday, baby blu!

Looking through old emails today and it dawned on me that Ive not been a member of the THP Staff for just over 1 year.

My goodness has the time flown by, very thankful for the opportunity and to be a member of the Team

Looking through old emails today and it dawned on me that Ive not been a member of the THP Staff for just over 1 year.

My goodness has the time flown by, very thankful for the opportunity and to be a member of the Team

Isn't it a crazy feeling? I still re read mine now and again as a reminder of what a staffer is supposed to be, we are lucky, there is no doubt about that my friend.

We're all glad to have you Deano.

There are a lot of really great HHJJs already this morning. Congratulations everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your one year Orientation is over now, I guess we can consider you "real" staff now, even though all you do is call hotels and stuff.

:alien:

Huge HHJJ for me today:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393948910.455007.jpg

#mastersdegree #whenwillihavetimetoplaygolf?

Congrats buddy. Well deserved.

Your one year Orientation is over now, I guess we can consider you "real" staff now, even though all you do is call hotels and stuff.

:alien:

Haha "MOD"

or part time Mod now?

Only one full day into our honeymoon and we are already planning when we will be coming back and wishing we were staying longer. It is an absolute paradise here in the Dominican.

Only one full day into our honeymoon and we are already planning when we will be coming back and wishing we were staying longer. It is an absolute paradise here in the Dominican.

It's no hilton head with 40 dudes but sounds like a good time is being had.

It's no hilton head with 40 dudes but sounds like a good time is being had.

hahaha that's a totally different type of party, but one i'm looking forward to :bananadance:

first time at an all inclusive and couldn't be happier with our choice

It is crazy how happy I am when I get home at the end of the day now, since giving my notice at work. No more taking work problems home with me, my mood is better, the wife notices it too.

Even better? Coming home to find the wife practising putting in the living room. 5 putters sitting in the middle of the room, and she is evaluating which one she thinks will be best for her this year.

Went to an event hosted by my old company this evening. And it was great to see some old friends and some of the folks I was close with at our Corporate Office.

However, it reaffirmed that even though I am probably working twice as hard now as I ever have before, that I without a doubt made a great career change for myself.

Definitely my hhjj for the day.

Just paid off 10k worth of debt. Holy crap! It sucked spending 10k this evening, but good grief, it feels TERRIFIC getting rid of that gorilla on the back. There were celebratory beers drank.

Congrats, JRMO.

So I purchased a set of Cleveland MT 588s 5-PW last week from Joe and Leigh's down in Easton, I saw that Golfsmith has a $200 rebate on the 588 Iron set. I called today and they said they would honor the rebate that Golfsmith has! HHJJ!

Got to go out to dinner with my wife tonight and spend some quality time together for the first time in a couple days. Work has been crazy for both of us lately, and it was great to be able to go out for a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back