Grandaddy Words From Jason Finley

Nice trash talk from Finley. Can't wait for the contests to start. It would be pretty wild to be able to be part of this event.

Smack talk and visions of #Cookie having his way with Finley. Great way to start my morning.

Jason had rather lip lock a 500 lb. boar hawg than mess with Team THP! :bomb:

I will bring some crow pie for Finley to eat when we take the belt away from him

This year is not the year for the ZooCrew

I think Jason can feel the tide had shifted. He didn't seem any where as confident as he has in the past!

So happy to see this thread!

Haha shots fired! Gonna be great to kick off contests soon!

...and here we go. Trash talking has been initiated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm pumped for this to get rolling!
To quote Ric Flair..." to be the man, you gotta beat the man!", Jason and the ZooCrew are the man right now, but Flair wasn't undefeated and the ZooCrew won't be either after #Team Redemption lays the smack down!! Wooooooo!!

Last edited:
BOOM! This will get the blood flowing. Love seeing some trash talk.

Cannot wait to see JMan and Company win this thing.

And so it continues, I can't wait to get these contests started, I know Captain James and MVP Ryan are excited to see who the next MVP will be to join them and then watch the rest of the team take shape.

Put #ZooCrew on notice #TeamRedemption is gonna bring it!!!

and so it begins.....

"had his way with me.....that didn't sound good."

Oh man, Jman, I'm definitely rooting for you to take these people down.

~Rock

Here I was all this time anticipating something that would ruffle my feathers and I get THAT? WEAK SAUCE.

Yep, I suck under pressure, thats how I got the HOF tags.

As for the wife, are you saying you're going to impregnate me while I'm out there and she will have to deliver when I get home? I knew cali was full of hippies but jeezus Finley.

Them there are fighting words. He's gotten a little cocky over the years, time for Jman & crew to handle business.
Fighting words? I really thought you all gave him better material than this. Lame.

Here I was all this time anticipating something that would ruffle my feathers and I get THAT? WEAK SAUCE.

As for the wife, are you saying you're going to impregnate me while I'm out there and she will have to deliver when I get home? I knew cali was full of hippies but jeezus Finley.

I think he was referring to someone's vuhjayjay needing work after defeat. :D

Fighting words? I really thought you all gave him better material than this. Lame.

We would never give him ammo. We're on your side!

I think he was referring to someone's vuhjayjay needing work after defeat. :D
You aren't from Cali, they're more “forward thinking“ than that. Creepy. Very creepy.

We would never give him ammo. We're on your side!
According to the video, the Finley bus backed that thang up on ya.

Oh God I'm gonna have a blast with this journey.

Are we talking this type of situation?

Juniorposter.jpg

#DarthFinley strikes again

Back