Grandaddy Words From Jason Finley

Just weak! Love the trash talk but still weak.....

It's getting closer...I can't wait for the contest to begin.

heck yeah! ready to throw my name in the hat and help take down the #whocrew baby!

Finley being Finley...sort of. Didn't bring it much THIS time around, and that's ok. He's a great guy, but a bulldog during the event...except for last year, more Chichuahua/ankle bitter. Not that I have room to talk, but at least I won 1 point...sooooo.

I almost feel bad for the guy. He wants to talk so much game but it just feels so empty after last year's "performance". Will Finley be on his own journey of redemption? Can one dig themselves out of a hole between 0-4 yards deep?

Either way, TheGrandaddy is epic and I can't wait for the fun to start!

This Finley guy....I kinda like him.
But then, I like dental work, migraine headaches and getting kicked in the groin.

#TeamRedemption FTW !!

I almost feel bad for the guy. He wants to talk so much game but it just feels so empty after last year's "performance". Will Finley be on his own journey of redemption? Can one dig themselves out of a hole between 0-4 yards deep?

Either way, TheGrandaddy is epic and I can't wait for the fun to start!

I feel bad for a lot of people, but when it comes to this event, its hard to feel bad for a guy that has Two Hall Of Fame tags because of it...

Let the banter begin?? Man that was weak!! Like a chicken pecking on a window! Just annoying...LOL

Let the banter begin?? Man that was weak!! Like a chicken pecking on a window! Just annoying...LOL

Lot's of love here for my video, I would be happy to see what any of you have got........have at it. Let's hear all you have about how/why you will win. Guessing we will hear about my record last year, slouching at my desk, etc.

Lot's of love here for my video, I would be happy to see what any of you have got........have at it. Let's hear all you have about how/why you will win. Guessing we will hear about my record last year, slouching at my desk, etc.

Either that or crickets I have a feeling...Although this group is gunning for a title. We will see who makes the cut.
The golden rule is the same however. Dont be a dick. If that can be followed, we will take you on Team Redemption.

I promise you that isn't his best trash talk.. he is saving some of the better stuff for later. I have heard a lot better from this man

Darth Finley being himself. (P.s. for all those who haven't met him... he's a nice guy :) )

This guy is a hoot lol. I was really glad to meet him at the King and don't be fooled by the villain card. He's tough on the course but he's really a stellar guy, knows his stuff obviously and nice to talk to. Hope to meet him again!

Here we go again. Love the trash talk leading up the this great event. #the Zoo crew runs into a buzz saw this year!

He's not pretty, but his game is legit

My trash talk game is weak, so I'll let my captain handle that and deal with facts. I get to get flown out to CA, fitted for the best clubs around, and play golf on some amazing courses while hanging out with some of the best people on the planet. Sounds like I already won.

Darth Finley being himself. (P.s. for all those who haven't met him... he's a nice guy :) )

Don't ruin my reputation

Reputation hahaha. Brother the word has been on the streets for a while. But keep doing you!

Thanks for helping me have the record I do in The Grandaddy!

Thanks for helping me have the record I do in The Grandaddy!

Quite sure you need to direct that thanks to Rhi! She obviously carried your sorry arse for 27 holes. But that is all part of history. Just like last years record is. Come on Finley dig deeper, find some new material.

Let him talk, Come December THP will leave him eating crow.

Seriously? This is the trash talk to expect from the "Original Supervillain"? He breaks out the wife jokes?

Your trash talk is just as strong as that champagne you were sipping at the King. Light, bubbly, but ultimately just leads to a headache.

Hopefully you get a shot at Team Redemption this year as part of the Callaway team. Maybe this time you can contribute some points to your teams efforts unlike The King and past Granddaddy events where you kind of just showed up and put your hands on a trophy and then paraded around as a 4x Hall of Famer. It won't matter in the end though when Jman and his team of #internetgolfers breaks the cycle, but at least next year when you are your merry band of teammates starts in the with trash talk of "well, we are 2-1 in the Granddaddy" you will have had 12 months to research and put a solid act together. Not Improv level I would imagine, but enough to get you a good 5 minutes at the local Starbucks open mic night.

If you want to get a head start on next year, let me know your shipping address and I can buy you a little gift from Amazon.

smack-for-dummies-1.jpg

I feel bad for a lot of people, but when it comes to this event, its hard to feel bad for a guy that has Two Hall Of Fame tags because of it...

Hey JB, let me spit my hot fire! The smack talk doesn't have to be all that good, but still you gotta put it out there!

Was finally able to watch this due to a filter at work, and man, it was going so well until he started the trash.
I was in a twosome that beat him in HH. And I was matching most of his drives with a 3W, so...
Too bad he won't be there for more arsewhupping.

making me your partner certainly hurts your chances.

#BecauseItHappened

Back