Grandaddy Words From Jason Finley

The countdown has officially begun. I'm going to be stoked to try for this incredible opportunity.

Pretty tame Finley. I was honestly surprised how tame it was. Have you lost your edge?

Really excited for contests to start up soon. Lets get Jman a team he can be proud to send into battle!

#WinterIsComing

I just hope there is an ER close by to treat the ZC for the whoopin they will be taking this year.

Contests starting soon!? Woohoo!! And let em talk, James let em talk..we all know who's bringing home that belt this year!!

Finley smack talk consists of dusting off the "Your wife..." joke book. Cute. Kinda like a little puppy nipping at your heels.
Yawn.
Hope to see you in Cali!

Hey Finley! I don't think that this years Grandaddy is going to end the way you think it is! There's a tsunami of redemption building up here and it's headed your way! Make your plans, talk your smack, shoot your cute little videos, but you'd better be ready because you're about to get rolled by #TeamRedemption!

Jason, I play X-Hot driver, razor tour irons, jaws 54* wedge, and a ben Hogan putter that I have used since 1972 and I carry them in a callaway 4.5 red and white stand bag with a red and white callaway towel on the bag. how nice would it be to see my set up bring redemption to Team THP?

At least Finley has some good smack talk, i guess thats something haha.

Finley being Finley......I think he is worried this year....last year they got owned for a day and had to make a mad charge to pull it out....this year #TeamRedemption will build off of that day 1 momentum from last year....we found out they are beatable and Jman will lead his group into battle and come away with the title.

Can't wait to see this unfold

Jason, I play X-Hot driver, razor tour irons, jaws 54* wedge, and a ben Hogan putter that I have used since 1972 and I carry them in a callaway 4.5 red and white stand bag with a red and white callaway towel on the bag. how nice would it be to see my set up bring redemption to Team THP?
If this Grandaddy is anything like the Grandaddy of years past, you may have to update that putter. Not saying, actually, I am saying...

If this Grandaddy is anything like the Grandaddy of years past, you may have to update that putter. Not saying, actually, I am saying...

.......if a new callaway putter works as well as the Ben Hogan...............redemption might not be far off....lol

.......if a new callaway putter works as well as the Ben Hogan...............redemption might not be far off....lol

They're not the #1 putter in the world by accident...

God, one can only hope the old man gets in. That putter has character, but it's time for an update lol

Thems are fight'in words Finley. :act-up:

To quote the late great Rowdy Piper team Redemption is going to kick ass and chew bubble gum, but their all out of gum.

Who can't get excited after watching this again. Bring on the contests!!!

Haha. That was awesome. He brought the wife in to it.... Jman is surely out for blood, now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha. That was awesome. He brought the wife in to it.... Jman is surely out for blood, now!

No need for blood.

I've already been motivated for a long time now.

No need for blood.

I've already been motivated for a long time now.

The blood was hypothetical, of course.

Bring on the contests!!!

Oh Finley, he's sooo funny! JMan is leading Team THP to victory this year!!!

Who can't get excited after watching this again. Bring on the contests!!!

I am beyond excited. My game is rounding into much better shape.

Quote from my instructor on Sat, 'Your ball striking is the best I have ever seen it'

I am ready to help get 2 years of redemption.

Back