Grandaddy Words From Jason Finley

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The Grandaddy signups will be kicking off here shortly and for those unaware of what exactly this mega event is, it's the chance of a lifetime. The Grandaddy of em all wants you to be a part of Team THP and to get an idea of what is included, here is a short list.

The event has it all and it is ALL EXPENSES PAID courtesy of Callaway Golf.
Fitting at the same place tour players go to.
Golf at one of the nicest courses you will ever step foot on.
Team THP vs Team Callaway
Full bags of some of the best equipment created
Dinners, drinks and more.

For all of the info on the Grandaddy and the Official thread, click here.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?69644-The-2015-Grandaddy-Chance-Of-A-Lifetime

Jason Finley from Team Zoo Crew had some words of encouragement recently and we thought it was the right time to share with those ready to make the plunge and be a part of something special.

Last edited:
Ready for the plunge...looking forward to the opportunity.

Quality trash talk from Finley to get things rolling.

Lol at hit some foul balls.

Finley being finley

Excited for the contest to start and see who gets to join the captain and Theking MVP

Entertaining trash talk to start this off! lol

Them there are fighting words. He's gotten a little cocky over the years, time for Jman & crew to handle business.

Oh Man...JF with a ton of smack talk directed at our Captain. Mighty big words from behind a desk, let's see if he can back it up come December. I feel every post by Finley should have this disclaimer at the end Past results are not an indication of future returns

Finley trash talk videos are always a must watch - but like #Cookie said, I think this is the year we quiet him down.

A great way to start the day ! #GrandaddyMotivation

Good ol Finley taking jabs. I would expect nothing less.... Looks like he has a plan, but the best part is Jmans plan is better. #InJmanWeTrust

Has anybody seen Iceman lately, eeeesh.

Have to love the trash talk from Finley. He must have been a trash collector in a previous life since he knows it so well.

Third time's the charm. Captain Jman is ready. Looking forward to him taking down the supervillain

Haha classic Finley

Finley is awesome. "That didn't sound great" lol. Can't wait for contests to kick off, and my chance at the golden ticket in the Gauntlet.

It sounded like Finley was ok with Cookie having his way with him. Who am I to judge? Hahaha

Jason might as well accept the fact that if I get in, he WILL become my red headed step child! :deadhorse:

Always fun to watch those. Finley is just great at what he do. The ZC working hard on the event, this early, can't mean anything but the bar of awesomeness will be raised that much higher. Redemption - oh yes!

Haha. Entertaining trash talk from Finley. Great wat to kick things off!

HaHa. Jason kicking off the #Grandaddy contests with a little smack talk. Entertaining, but, I don't know, he seemed to lack a little bit of that cockiness that we're used to seeing. I think the #ZooCrew know that James and team will be bringing it to them this year.

Always love when Finley gets on camera with his words of "wisdom". Somethings tells me James is going to "have his way" with Finley, and won't be gentle about it.

Oh, and did you guys hear the part where contests were going to start soon? That's pretty cool, I guess.

Breakfast at Finley's. A plate full of weak sauce washed down with a big cup delusional punch.

Haha - let him talk! Walk softly and carry a Big Bertha!

Man I want in on this!

Back