Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue jays doing work tonight to pull off the W. Stoked for this series now.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Short week!

Short week!

For some...hehe
I am home for about 6 days, then off to Carlsbad for 4 days, then Huntington Beach for a day, back to FL for 3 or so days and then off to Memphis for 2 days.

For some...hehe
I am home for about 6 days, then off to Carlsbad for 4 days, then Huntington Beach for a day, back to FL for 3 or so days and then off to Memphis for 2 days.
I need every escape from psycho freshmen that I can get!

I need every escape from psycho freshmen that I can get!

That is very true. I get to go hang with THPers, so I guess in that aspect, it's not too shabby.

That is very true. I get to go hang with THPers, so I guess in that aspect, it's not too shabby.
Definite win. Sucks to be away from home as long as you are, but think of all the awesome that comes from those trips!

Finally get to play some golf today. Rain and work have finally stopped. Going to put some #Grandaddy work in today

Saw my granddad awake for the first time in over a week on Saturday. He's made big improvements over the past week. I was worried I'd never see him awake again. I know that even if he leaves the hospital, he doesn't have much time left, but man I'm so thankful for how awesome everyone at this hospital has been. They've given me a chance to spend a little more time with him.

Great news MT!

Short week!

Me too...but mine is probably shorter than yours 2 1/2 days for me, after working 14 hours yesterday.

Short work week for me as well . After Wednesday I am off until Monday. With 2 of the days paid . If this weather cooperates golf will be in order. Been a tough week with Thanksgiving and inventory falling at the same time.

My 36th birthday today, potentially life-changing job interview tomorrow, a short week, and IVF stuff ramping up again.

Big week! Big week!

I got to play my first round of golf since I hurt my back yesterday.

My swing is terrible, but it doesn't matter. I was playing golf.

Saw my granddad awake for the first time in over a week on Saturday. He's made big improvements over the past week. I was worried I'd never see him awake again. I know that even if he leaves the hospital, he doesn't have much time left, but man I'm so thankful for how awesome everyone at this hospital has been. They've given me a chance to spend a little more time with him.

That is just wonderful news my friend. Enjoy your time with him.

Can't wait for next week. Get to do some awesome new stuff and then play golf and meet some awesome people at the Up & Down event.

My 36th birthday today, potentially life-changing job interview tomorrow, a short week, and IVF stuff ramping up again.

Big week! Big week!
Happy birthday Brad,cheers and best of luck on the interview you will nail it.

Can't wait for next week. Get to do some awesome new stuff and then play golf and meet some awesome people at the Up & Down event.

Yes sir. I will be arriving on Sunday and then we meet up Tuesday to meet with a few places. Going to be a fun week.

10 days ago, my girlfriend had her 3rd surgery and finally she seems to be feeling better. She isnt out of the woods yet though, since she still has some pain and discomfort but it seems to be mostly related to the healing process. Hopefully, this trend continues and we can get back on a somewhat normal life course. Fingers crossed!

10 days ago, my girlfriend had her 3rd surgery and finally she seems to be feeling better. She isnt out of the woods yet though, since she still has some pain and discomfort but it seems to be mostly related to the healing process. Hopefully, this trend continues and we can get back on a somewhat normal life course. Fingers crossed!

Hang in there dude, brighter days are on the horizon!

It'll be a blast of a week and experience for you, enjoy it bro!

Hope the trend continues Nate,you both can have a worry free time. My best vibes and wishes your way dude.

Big week! Big week!

Happy birthday and best of luck tomorrow! You'll knock it out of the park.

Just found out that I won 2 round trip tickets through Delta from work. Not a bad way to start the week.

Just found out that I won 2 round trip tickets through Delta from work. Not a bad way to start the week.
Use one to fly to BWI on October 24 and play golf with Maryland/VA THPers and Freddie and Trout Bum. Got a couple spits left!!

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back